“Something for Everyone”

Bradenton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something for Everyone”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The extensive menu and special menus provide something for everyone. My father appreciates the appetizer plate. My mother enjoys the Chinese chicken salad. My husband and I usually order from the Weight Watcher meals. My favorite is a steak dinner.

Visited December 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Count in fast service and hot food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This place is always busy and the staff eager to fulfill any request. Its overwhelming of the many different menus and table displays of specials.
Food was good. If during day sit at bar to get half off menu items

Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Applebee's for me”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I love coming here when we holiday in Bradenton. We stay right around the corner and walk here to enjoy the delicious variety of food and the two for one drinks. Its a lively atmosphere at weekends, quiet and friendly on weekdays and when its hot it is pleasant to sit on the patio area. An added bonus is the regular introduction of new signature dishes which we love to try. However our favourite meal is sharing the appetiser trio at lunchtime. Our holiday wouldn't be a holiday without a visit to Applebee's.

Visited October 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Real neighbor hood friendship and great food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went to Applebee's and had a wonderful meal, the waitress was so fast and personal as she really cared about the service and meal we were receiving. The managner came by to make sure that everything was good for us. We had the 2 for $20.00, now that is adeal in my book. I am sure we will return often this winter as we are spending the winter here in Bradenton.

• Visited November 2012
netherlands
“nice place,”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

we dined in 2 times in the last 3 weeks, the place has recentlyl reopend after refurbishing.
The food is good, service could be a bit more personal,
the 2 for 20 $ dollar meals are a great deal