“it's ok”

Anna Maria Oyster Bar - Cortez
Ranked #16 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm a New Englander so I am particular about my seafood. It's ok but there are others that are better.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

we can enjoy the food and drinks. the food menu is complete with many seafood choices and also the other meats. prices are on par with most places and there are specials for a one of a kind treat.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great for fresh seafood at reasonable prices. You can tell by the usual queues during busy times how good a reputation this restaurant has. Value for money I think this is Bradenton's best, and I've eaten in a lot of Bradenton restaurants

1  Thank Bernard195666
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Worth your visit. Food and service are both good. Stick with the Florida specialties, particularly the seafood such as the grouper. The place is usually crowded. Come early, especially if you want to be outside.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there on a Friday night for dinner, I had the fish & chips. The entree was $11.00 and there were 4 pieces of fish on the platter in addition to fries and coleslaw. The fish had a crunchy exterior, while the inside was flaky and moist. It was SUCH a good value, as I couldn't even finish all of it. My husband had the New England Clam Chowder (and we are from New England, so we are picky about chowder) which he said was very good and he had the salmon. He liked his meal as well, and I think his entree was $12.00. The service was excellent. We had Melissa as our waitress and she was pleasant, courteous and gave us great service. I had absolutely no complaints at all and we were too stuffed for dessert. I would definitely return. If you are looking for a good value and good seafood I highly recommend visiting Anna Maria Oyster Bar in Sarasota on route 41.