“Great stop on the way to Longboat key or AnnaMaria island”

Anna Maria Oyster Bar - Cortez
Ranked #4 of 500 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
USA
“Great stop on the way to Longboat key or AnnaMaria island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

There isn't a location on Anna Maria, but on the way to Anna Maria and longboat key on Cortez road. We stopped here on the way from Tampa airport before we checked into our hotel. Good lobster bisque. Good fish sandwiches. Good beer. Not cheap.

Visited September 2013

• Slovak first
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We drove up to Anna Maria Island from Sarasota for a little shopping, then stopped at the Oyster Bar on the way back to Sarasota for lunch. The waitress was so upbeat and fun. The food was great, we had a very relaxing lunch. Would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2013
Clermont, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

One of the best values on the Gulf. Prices and portions are very fair, my only complaint is it is a little drive from Gulf of Mexico Drive to get to, but their location is the only reason prices are reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
“Will not be recommending or coming back ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Heard many things good and bad about this place. Went to have a bite (finally) to see what it was about with a few friends. I ordered clam strips (which were tough, very thickly breaded, and cardboard tasting). The applesauce was sour as if it had been sitting in a cooler uncovered for days. French fries were bland and undercooked (on every party's plate). The spicy shrimp appetizer was ok but seems the spice covered the iodine taste of old shrimp. Tables are too close together for as busy as they were. Service was horrendous. Our waitresses name was Peyton of which we hardly saw. She didn't get our drinks ordered until fifteen minutes of waiting and wondering if we even had a waitress then fifteen more minutes for the drinks to come to the table. I believe she forgot to put out food order in because it took four times longer than the drinks and I must say we had a pretty easy order. Never saw a manager even after asking for one with the waitress. Needless to say I will NOT be returning nor will I recommend nyone to eat at such a poor establishment!!

• Visited June 2013
“Special occasion not so special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Today I took my friend to celebrate her birthday special occasion you know. food was delicious as always
I told anthony my server that it was my friend birthday he did not care at all we been there many times and we have seen how they sing, so the birthday girl was excited to see that today and ofcourse nothing happened what a disappointment.

• Visited September 2013