“A Great Place to Eat”

Anna Maria Oyster Bar - Cortez
Ranked #4 of 509 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Elma
“A Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had an diner and it was excellent and the prices are reasonable. This is a very popular place. I had the Fish N Chips and it was plentiful and delicious and the service was excellent. Upon finishing our meal one of the owners did a follow up to make sure that we were satisfied with everything. This is a great Restaurant.

Visited March 2013

• Slovak first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stopped by this past week for a late lunch. Were seated without any wait, and our Server greeted us promptly. We ordered the coconut shrimp appetizer...one of the best ever! Also the onion straws which we quickly gobbled down. Our lunch was grouper sandwiches, and one in our group had the chicken tenders. Everything was delicious. This was our 5th time here, and we have never been disappointed in the food or service. Kudos to the wait staff, cooks, and Management!

• Visited April 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Awesome food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Unplanned stop to Anna Maria Oyster Bar on Easter. Glad that I stopped. I went there with my mom and we both loved the blackened grouper sandwiches and the crab cake appetizer. The Grouper was actual grouper and not the fake grouper that some places.

The crab cake was perfect for being an appetizer. Had lots of crab meat in there and had the perfect amount of binder in it. Was very light tasting. Came with some kind of sauce, don't know what it was, but none the less, was excellent.

Would recommend this to anyone that is a seafood eater.

They are on the pricier side, but to me, well worth it. Glad that I stopped there.

• Visited April 2013
PA
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great seafood and prices were reasonable! Not a long wait and LARGE portions! Great for kids and adults alike!

Visited March 2013
Potsdam, New York
“Great oysters, service; very good seafood”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I were fortunate enough to be seated with a brief wait of less than 5 minutes though we had been told more like 20 when we walked in with no reservation to the Anna Maria Oyster Bar in Bradenton FL on a chilly late March 2013 evening. We ordered and quickly downed a dozen very tasty, very fresh oysters and soon began on our entres - a grilled & dressed salmon for my wife, which she loved; and sauteed scallops for me, which were cooked nicely but were swimming in a buttery-looking (not tasting) oil that was standing about 1/4 inch deep over a brown sauce. I felt the latter sauce was quite good and a nice complement to the scallops once I skimmed the oil off of its top. Our server could not have been more friendly and accommodating. The decor is full of character, much as one would expect at a local favorites seafood joint. We would readily return to the Anna Maria Oyster Bar.

• Visited March 2013