“Excellent service, Delicious Asian food!”

Asia Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #125 of 529 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Had dinner here because it was near where we were staying. The staff was very friendly. For starters I had the egg drop soup and my husband had the wonton soup. Both soups arrived at our table piping hot. Best egg drop soup I've in a while. I ordered the orange honey shimp and my husband ordered the scallop stir fry. The food was delicious! The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated. Soft background music allows you to have a conversation during dinner. We would eat at this restaurant again.

2  Thank Elaine R

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We ate there while traveling because it was close to the motel. Good food at a reasonable price. They've been in business since 1976. I would recommend this
restaurant. I am surprised there were no reviews on it.

1  Thank bjhardy
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We joined our friends for cocktails and dinner at Asia Restaurant on Highway 41near 66th Avenue south of Bradenton. I ordered the featured Mai Tai Pair for my wife and I. Our drinks were tasty and refreshing however I was extremely disappointed with the "Northern Chinese Spicy Chicken" plate that I ordered. The dish was not spicy and the sauce was bland and tasteless. The plate came with a choice of soup or egg roll. I chose the hot and sour soup which was neither hot nor sour. When I requested chili in hot oil I was brought out some type of Thai sambal that was mild and sweet. Needless to say we won't be going back to this restaurant.

1  Thank 47Mikey
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Typical chineese but a llarge deep fried egg roll. Fasst serviec and fresh ingrediants

Reviewed June 6, 2011

Asia is a dynamite restaurant. The food and service are beyond amazing. Their famous eggrolls are famous for a reason...not only was it humongous but it was also one of the best food I have eaten in years! I proceeded to order the shrimp fried rice and was surprised to see how much food there was on the large plate! (I guess Asia doesnt mess around when it come to portion) I would reccommend giving asia a try when you want a good amount of food for a great (small) price!

2  Thank SukiRoz