1,190 results
All reviews front desk great hotel corner room south florida museum within walking distance water view modern amenities manatee river main street restaurants and bars breakfast staff the river walk two blocks the hotel staff the breakfast area complimentary breakfast anna maria island
Reviewed July 19, 2017

This hotel is a renovation of a stately old facility. The work was done well and it is a great place to stay near my office there. The staff is always on top of things. The rooms are spacious and clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here several times while in town for business, and it is always outstanding. The staff are all exceptionally friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean and well-kept, and the rooms are comfortable. For convenience, you can't beat it. It's right downtown and within a short walk to most downtown businesses, shops, and restaurants. It's also just 2 blocked from the water, which has a nice river walk area, great for a leisurely stroll or a casual run. This is my go-to place to stay anytime I'm in Bradenton.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The hotel was absolutely beautiful, it looked old and reminded me of Hollywood. The staff was delightful, always very helpful and friendly. The evening desk person recommended I eat at Pier 21, where I had Sword Fish! My entire experience was delightful.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We had to go out of town for a wedding we chose this hotel for two reasons one the location and the other because it was a Hampton Inn . From check in to the cleanliness of our room to the free breakfast buffet to check out everything was perfect I would stay in this hotel time and time again

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Great for a family of four. Nice breakfast. Good clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Check in was fast and our room was ready early. Not a ton of parking on site but additional parking across the street. Would definitely stay again !

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family