“FRESH FRESH FRESH OYSTERS...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anna Maria Oyster Bar

Anna Maria Oyster Bar
Ranked #7 of 497 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“FRESH FRESH FRESH OYSTERS...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

One dozen raw oysters. They were served ice cold. They were ultra fresh and very clean on the outside. There was a couple pieces seaweed on the outside that was still green, to me this show their freshness. I really like that the outside of the Oyster shell's were not dirty and muddy.

Would recommend to friends or family.

D. Jones

Point Pleasant WV
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great restaurant. Received coupons from our hotel for one free drink and/or onion straws - we got one of each. Onion straws were awesome. My husband ate the all you can eat fish and chips - excellent taste. I had the special of $16.00 lobster - it was good but a little tough. It was very crowded but we were able to get in to eat in about 5 minutes (probably because there was just 2 of us) Would definitely eat here again.

Visited February 2014
Rocky River, Ohio
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was invited there by a friend who is a local to the area. The restaurant was nice and comfortable and unpretentious. Our server Cyp did an awesome job with taking care of our table. I had to have the Oysters and Calamari. Both were excellent.

• Visited February 2014
Piedmont, California
“Spectacular seafood at great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went to this place because trip advisor reviews said it was great. They were right. This is not a place to "dine" but a place to eat terrific seafood. I ordered oysters on the half shell; coming from San Francisco I asked what type they were but all they could tell me was that they were from Texas. They were delicious sweeter than hog island and other west coast oysters. And priced at only $7.95 for 6. Unbelievable! The lobster bisque was to die for. As good or better than gage and tollner in Brooklyn decades ago. My husband liked his clam chowder even better! He also had jerk corvina. Absolutely delicate moist and sweet. I had a small order of tilapia prawns and scallops. Very tasty. Wine is as reasonable as the rest of the meal. We have traveled most of southern Florida , the Everglades and the Keys. This was the best seafood we've had. Wait staff were also great. Lots of good recommendations. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night for dinner with my boyfriend and his mother. Waited for about 20 minutes for our table, hung out at the bar and had a round of cocktails. We were seated and Brittany was our server. I ordered the oysters. 6 raw 6 fried. They were great. The fried were huge and delicious, the raw were tiny but still pretty delicious. Secondly I had the clam chowder, was pretty good. Lastly I ordered the stuffed salmon which was salmon & crab stuffing in a puff pastry shell then smothered in a dill hollandaise sauce. All in all pretty darn good.