“Great greek "fast food"”
Review of Zeko's Grill

Zeko's Grill
Ranked #70 of 621 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My family loves the grilled chicken and I love everything else! Great salads too. This is near Manatee Memorial hospital, good if you need a break from hospital food

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Stopped in for lunch yesterday. I ordered the small Gyro salad and she brought out the large one. When I mentioned it to her, she just said "Oh, I rang up the large one" Anyway, it was good. Salad was fresh and crisp with a decent amount of gyro meat on it. My wife had the chicken Gyro which she liked. The onion rings were also good. Not the best Greek food we've eaten but certainly not the worst either. Prices were average and the service could have been better. Not even an apology for ringing up the wrong size salad.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Take out and eat in restaurant. We had chicken kebab with rice /beans, another chicken kebab with rice and chop salad, and falafel. Chicken was very tender, 2 skewers were large. Chopped salad was very good. Falafel as well. They make there own pita bread which was very nice and light. Prices were good.. will return. Service was very good.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

We were looking for a place to eat away from downtown, and although this doesn't look like much outside--or even inside--the fish dinner, at $7, was the best deal on the menu. Chicken skewers were also good.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have only done take out for this place but it is great. The gyros are good and the rice is great. Don't get the fries, get the rice!