“YUM!!!”

Sweetberries
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Bradenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We eat ice cream here every time we visit! We make sure this is a stop we make, very good food, Delicious ice cream, and friendly service.

Visited March 2014

Hortonville, Wisconsin
“Good sandwich & shake place.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We chose this place at lunchtime because we saw a lot of working people going in and out at lunchtime. Since we are business people we took this as a good sign that professional people would take their lunch there. I had a chicken sandwich and a chocolate shake. I felt that the sandwich was a healthy choice because it was so tasty. The chocolate shake was my reward and that was great too. As a Midwesterner, I felt it was comparable to a Culver's shake. The wait staff seemed friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

1 Thank lilredhenny
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Chocoholic . . .”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This place not only makes some GREAT custard but their food is pretty good as well. Service can be a little slow but hey . . . I'm on vacation.

• Visited February 2014
“The best!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Love there custard ice cream... Fresh fruit toppings and a great variety for kids and adults. I have taken anyone who i have gone to Anna Maria Island beach and no one has been dissapointed yet. I always make sure to make a stop here after a day at the beach on our way home!! There outside window is so convenient for our quick stop!!

• Visited June 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Great place to stop on the way back from the beach.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Located right on Manatee Ave makes for a convenient stop on the way from the beach. Large menu here, I had heard they had great ice desserts but I did not realize they had such a large menu. My wife and I shared a large Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream dessert, plenty for both of us, great service, excellent dessert, friendly employees too.

Visited January 2014