“Great meal”

San Remo Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #63 of 622 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: We our family owned and operated. We have been serving the Manatee County area with the best pizza and pasta for over 30 years. We bake all of our breads daily as well as our home made pizza dough. Our specialty sauces are made in house. Contact us in Bradenton, Florida, for more information about our great menu of Italian dishes.
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Really good neighborhood Italian! Big portions, popular with locals. They make their own bread & sauce.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We highly recommend the chicken marsala or parm. Friendly, clean, and good food. Rolls they brought with salad tasty and hot.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I stopped into this cute little Italian looking restaurant on Tamiami trail. San Remo's interior decor gave me the feeling of Little Italy.

My wife was working late and I had a need for a white clam sauce dinner. Started off with an Ice cold Bud light.

The house salad, that apparently comes with all the entrees, was a pretty good size with nice ripe Roma tomatoes, delicious green olives and what I think was a banana pepper, really hit the spot. The fresh and hot homemade bread was a bonus!

My pasta dish arrived. Holy Toledo! It was exactly what I was looking for. Piping hot, loaded with soft tender clams, and seasoned perfectly. Being a creature of habit, It's gonna be a challenge to order anything other than the white clam sauce.

I'm coming back, with or without the wife! This is my new favorite restaurant.

1  Thank JON L
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I love to eat a places like this. Local, fresh, no wait! The pizza is thin crust, my favorite. Sauce is thick and tasty. Also love their Manicotti!

1  Thank joaniebuhg
Reviewed July 10, 2017

After hearing for years about how great this place is, finally made it Saturday night.
Ordered manicotti, undercook, bottom level of pasta was still crunchy. Chicken Alfredo , sauce looked like elmers glue. Lasagna passable. Spaghetti and meatballs , very generous and satisfactory. No desserts. Their version of Italian bread was baically white bread mounds., not semolina nor crusty. Garlic knots were good and the salads were ok. There are better places, go to them!