“YUM!”

Fav's Italian Cucina
Ranked #16 of 516 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The caprese tower is divine! followed up with a Margarita Pizza using the balsamic drizzle leftover from my tower. Topped off with Merlot wine and a waitress who was extremely attentive in a good way! SOoooo extremely Good!

2  Thank Celeste G
There are newer reviews for Fav's Italian Cucina

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Being from New York, it was do hard to find a good pizza. Then we discovered Favs. We love it. We wanted to have a thin crust white pizza, and that's exactly what we got. It was delicious. Made just right. Service was great. Pleasant place to eat. I have had their dinners before and have also been pleased. Think I had the gnocchis, YUM. I recommend for sure.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great place on Old Main St in Downtown. Friendly staff, good service. Love all of their entrees. The Pizza is good. The steak sandwich is one of the best I have ever had. Home made breads. Cold beer and wine. What more can you want? We love this place!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Fav's is an outstanding locally owned Italian restaurant in downtown Bradenton. Fav's makes its own bread and rolls. They have outstanding pizza, pasta dishes, salads and desserts. Try their Pasta Rose Marie!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Ultra thin, crispy crust, real New York (New Jersey) style pizza. My hairdresser is Kim (awesome gal), owner of BC Cutters in the little mall on old Main St. Bradenton and every time I have my hair done, I stop at Fav's for a slice. Fav's is the first place on the right when you enter the little mall.The owner and staff are very friendly, nice people. I've seen some of the other dishes prepared and it all looks wonderful. Hubby and I must have dinner there the next time we go out.