“Enjoyable dining”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went to Bonefish grill 3 times on our recent holiday to Bradenton. We were seated straight away on arrival without reservation on all our visits choosing to dine about 8pm i think we were after the rush. The complimentary bread with olive oil and pesto is delicious. I had the scallops wrapped in bacon for starters and salmon with a fruity salsa for main accompanied bu the garlic mash. All of these were absolutely delicious and as i liked them that much i had exactly the same on all the visits to bonefish. My parents had the same starters but opted for seabass / salmon and my dad particularly liked the potato au gratin on the side, I did try this and i have to say im not a huge garlic fan but the garlic mash potato was so creamy and tasty it was definitely my favourite side.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were relieved to find a restaurant that stayed open later than 9.00 p.m. as we had stayed at the Outlet Mall later than planned due to the bad weather. We enjoyed our meal very much and the service was good. A good choice for couples without children in tow.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We absolutely love the Bonefish Grill, they have a great bar with really good wine at good prices. The service is exceptional as is the food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We go here at least once a month. My husband usually gets the Ahi tuna or some sort of fish, I always get the filet and we always get an order of the bang bang shrimp. We love that it's a great place to take the family or for a romantic night with just the two of us. Any time there has been an issue with the food they take care of it right away. I recommend making reservations because the wait can sometimes be up to 2 hours!! Oh their drinks are great too...love the red sangria!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at this establishment for our wedding anniversary. We gave our order to the waiter and that was the last time we saw him. Our beverages and dinner were served by other waitstaff. We were served different cuts of meat than originally ordered and it was cold. The manager came over and took it upon himself to take care of us by placing the order again himself as well as serving us. The meal we were served then was correct and delicious. We were very pleased and chalked our experience up to just a bad night of dinning. We decided several weeks later to give this restaurant another try only to have another disappointment. My husbands fillet mignon was served raw. My garnish was half the size of my husbands and missing grated cheese. We brought this to the managers attention and was very surprised to see a different manager than we had seen during our last visit. He sent my husbands food back and did not return until well after I had finished my meal with an over cooked well done fillet mignon that was ordered medium rare. The manager then offered to comp the meal. This was not communicated to the waitress. When we asked her about this, he then comped the meal but charged us for our beverages which was about the only item we had served to us correctly. Unbelievably bad service and worse management.