“Great Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We are visiting in Tampa and a friend took us to Bonefish. The said that Wednesday is the best because their Bang Bang Shrimp is only $5 on Wed. Oh my gosh. It is good enough for a meal. I had Groper, she had Chilian Sea Bass. Both fresh, both perfectly done. They offer small and large. We both had small, it was so good I wish I had ordered it large. Overall, it was great seafood.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My family of 4 decided to take my mother out to dinner this Saturday May 11, 2013 to beat the rush of families having dinner on Mothers Day officially tomorrow.
We arrived at the restaurant at 530 and had no wait at all and were immediately seated. Gary K was our waiter and a damn fine one at that. He served us with the traditional excellence always found here at BF Grill. The four of us ordered the Herb Crusted Rainbow Trout (my fathers favorite), the Lilly Chicken (my moms favorite), the Mango Salsa Rainbow trout and I ordered the Forbidden Citrus Chicken. We all had house salads and we ordered the Bang Bang shrimp for the appetizer. What can I say we ate all the food and had a marvelous experience as always. For a special occassion the $98 price tag was not exorbinant and the service always makes up for the cost as one gets more than expected. Kudos to Gary K and all the fine staff at BF Grill in Bradenton for another awesome meal out for a special occassion.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Love the Bang Bang Shrimp! This dish is typically served as an appetizer but I ordered 2 as my main course!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

It wasn't our first time at a Bonefish. But this location was about the worst. We were there to enjoy ourselves without being rushed!! Well it was like hurry up and order, so we can put the next one thru. We sat down at 5:45, told the waitress not to rush us, we had our drinks, apps, dinner and coffee within an hour!!! She blamed it on the kitchen. Then told us she would send the "Day Manager" over to see us...................25 minutes later she shows up!!! A young girl - names Jan who didn't know how to handle the situation.

We probably would have enjoyed the dinner and atmosphere more, if we felt like we weren't being rushed. A couple behind us, felt the same way. So if you want to keep customers coming, you had better get a waitress and Manager who knows how to handle the customers and also learn how to relax and not hurry everyone thru so you can get as many tables full as possible. Some customers would spend more time and money, if they weren't rushed out before they even have time to sip the last of their wine!!!! You could seriously learned from this!!!