Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered Paneer butter masala, garlic nann and raita and loved it all. Food was delicious, ambiance was great and staff was very welcoming. I'll be sure to stop by again when I'm in the area again.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (440)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband loves Indian food but I always balk at joining him. Tonight, I joined him at Tandoor and I loved everything. I had the garlic naan bread first and even though I almost never eat bread, I tried one and had to try a second one. I ordered the Chicken Tikka and the portion was so large, I could only eat half. I loved it so much, I took the other half home for lunch tomorrow (I took the butter sauce home also.)

The wait staff was friendly, knowledgeable and provided excellent service. I think the lovely lady, who came to our table to chat with us and ask us how we were enjoying our meal, was an owner or manager. She could not have been more gracious and welcoming.

The entire experience was so enjoyable, I won’t have qualms about joining my husband for Indian food in the future, as long as he takes me back to Tandoor.

Could not order the ice cream because I’m allergic to mango (ice cream no. 1) and allergic to cashews (ice cream no. 2). That did not matter at all after such a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent food, and great service. We had the buffet and can't wait to go back! There were some drinks like the chair tea that I have yet to try, and the desserts!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

This is a favorite of the family's. It was our third visit here and as usual the quality was excellent. Just really good authentic Indian fare. It is a small place so you may wait for seating. They only take reservations of a group of 6 or more. We waited 10 minutes on a busy night. They told us it would be a 10 to 15 minute wait. You will also wait for your food after you order but the quality is worth the prep time. Complimentary papadum, unlimited rice and good size portions. Pick your heat level on your entree. Check in with yelp and you receive a free spiced tea. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants I've ever eaten that. Not as spicy as some but generous portions and comfortable seating

Date of visit: July 2019