“very good thai food”

Thai Spice on Bayshore Gardens
Ranked #355 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ordered vegetarian pad thai and chicken, veggies and cashews, and it was all great. We asked our server for low salt since so many restaurants over do the salt, and it was still wonderful.

3  Thank Foodie514

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful our meal was. The salad
rolls and stir fry were excellent, the Tom Kha soup was heavenly, and just creamy enough. The food here is not over sweet like at some Thai spots.

2  Thank Patnstan S
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am very fussy about my Thai food. It has to be fresh, balanced, and well spiced. I tried several places this year, while on vacation in the area. Only one was good enough to merit a review. I had the papaya salad, and it is among the best I have had, in any city. The crispy eggplant stir fry was also excellent, but it was the salad I will be returning for when I come back to Sarasota and Bradenton. The girl at the table next to me was apparently celebrating a birthday, and the owner brought out an amazing watermelon, with roses carved all over it. It was so stunning I almost asked to take a picture of it with my iPhone. I live in San Francisco, where we have excellent Thai food, and the papaya salad here is as good as any I have had.

5  Thank Omar K
Reviewed September 4, 2012

pad thai is one of best I have ever had. The sauce is not the sweet ready made stuff most places use. I love this dish but have mostly given up on ordering it because I hate canned sauce and can always tell. My sister took me to Thai Spice and got to say I told you so. Their sauce was not canned, and I enjoyed my meal. I had to keep moving her fork back on her own plate. I will go back when I visit.

7  Thank Aemily
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I lived in Ching Mai and this food is authentic. What a surprise to find such food here fresh and with balanced flavors. This is how the Thai people eat.we look forward to coming back.

6  Thank Thaifoodfanclub