“Wow!”

and up
TreeUmph Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A day in the park just got a lot more fun. At TreeUmph! you'll feel the exhilaration of climbing, zip lining, swinging and free-falling from 15 to 60 feet in the air...... all while harnessed to equipment designed with the most rugged materials and highest safety standards. Everyone starts out on the Beginner's Course and makes their way through five progressively difficult courses. Only the fittest will reach the Extreme Course, a true test of strength, agility, endurance and nerves! • 14-acre nature park • 5 world-class adult courses from Beginner to Extreme • Children's course (ages 7 & 8) • 76 treetop adventure games • Wobbly bridges, hanging nets, bungee swings and more • 650-foot-Long ZIP LINE • Plenty of Parking & Bus Lot Get your family, friends and coworkers together for an exhilarating day that's much more than a walk in the park.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Palmetto, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I attended this adventure course as a great way to gain some team building experience with coworkers. I am terrified of heights and wasn't really thinking of doing this adventure. I was only going for moral support for others. After some coaching, off I went! I not only received a workout, but gained some confidence and conquered some fears! The staff were very supportive and encouraged me along the way. They were great! Their advise was helpful. This was a super way to spend the morning getting some great upper body workout, but having a ton of fun along the way. It was simply amazing and thrilling to say the least. You will learn a lot about yourself. It is certainly worth the time and money. One word sums it up....Wow!

Largo, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unique way to spend a day”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My 7yo loved the kids course and became a little daredevil walking across the rope challenges with no hands, etc. My 10yo wasn't challenged enough on the kids course but wasn't tall enough for the junior course. My husband and friend liked the adult courses (there are 5), especially #5 which was very challenging. They were worn out by the end of the day! I'm only giving it four stars, not five because I don't think it's worth the regular full price and I wish the kid's course was longer (they get to do it twice, but it's still short). However I bought our adult tickets on Groupon and the kids were 1/2 price with the summer special so it was worth what we paid. So I would look for a deal before you go and you'll be happier with the price/fun ratio!

1 Thank Melanie W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great adventure for my boys (and me)”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I had my 13 and 9 year old boys with me. They had a great time and it is a course that allows them to build their confidence. They both did the kids course, then we went back another day to do the youth and adult. I recommend it.

Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great adventure”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Two friends and I went to TreeUmph! and we can absolutely recommend this place. We had an amazing time. The staff is very friendly and will help you anytime. You can get a small bag in which you can put your camera and a water bottle. You should leave your personal belongings in your car. We always felt safe with the equipment and everything is explained to you.
We did all five courses whereat the fifth course was really the most difficult and most exhausting one. As we spent a lot of our time at this last course, most of the visitors already left and the staff began to close the park. However, the guides did not pressure us to get finished and we had enough time to finish our last course and to use the TreeUmph Zip Lane afterwards.
I would recommend to bring or buy gloves (3 $) as you will definitely need them. Also, you should get the water ticket for 3 $ as you will not be able to bring as much water with you as you will need. The ticket price is reasonable compared to the courses, the fun and the safety of it.
It is a real adventure and if you are up to a challenge, you should definitely try this!

Parrish, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Unique Kind Of Adventure”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Me and my friend went to this place and it was so much fun. For those who have questions about safety, I would say it is 99.9% safe. All you have to do is follow some simple instructions. I would recommend new visitors to bring thicker gloves (like the one you use when you're lifting weights -open fingers). I personally won't recommend the gloves they sell because it's thin and disposable and may cause minor scrapes especially if your palm is sensitive. Overall, I would say, it's the best thing to do in Bradenton!