“Classes through Seaduced”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Classes through Seaduced”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I took some lessons through Seaduced (ASA 101, 103 & 104). Had a wonderful time. The instructor, Ken Brown, not only knew what he was doing and did it well, he also was patient and pleasant to be around; an example of someone who is good at and enjoys what they do.

I also opted to live aboard "Seaduced Again", the boat on which I trained. Aside from needing a bit of care, it certainly was comfortable enough. A refrigerator would have been a nice touch for storing food, but the icebox was sufficient for keeping some food for a few meals. I stayed for eight days.

The Marina, however, was excellent, featuring a heated pool, large hot tub and free wifi. The bathrooms were large, incredibly clean and better than those found in many three star hotels that I have been to. The Marina is located in a great part of Bradenton; it's clean, the people are friendly and there's plenty of restaurants within a ten minute walk. The only downside to the local restaurants was that they a bit more expensive than usual.

Very laid back and perhaps a touch disorganized, Larry, who I made all my arrangements with, was great to work with. Larry made the whole thing simple and was quick to answer any questions I might have had. I would certainly do business with him again. I don't think that Larry's fees for lessons can be beat.

Visited February 2013