“When taste actually matters”
Review of YachtSea Grille - CLOSED

YachtSea Grille
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's hard for me not to give 5 stars when there are so many mediocre restaurants in the Anna Maria Island -Bradenton-Sarasota area, all posing as if they create food of high quality when, frankly, if you think so, then you must eat here to see the difference. For that quality, the price is very good.
I'll be brief and to some specific points: Ordered: a large salad with chicken. Received: the most succulent and tasty chicken I've ever had on a salad, great serving size. Ordered: the fish chowder. Received: arguably the best fish chowder we've ever tasted. Ordered: the Reuben. Received: you guessed it: the best Reuben we've ever tasted. And we've tasted a lot of Reubens! And salads with chicken! And chowder!
It was also nice to be visited by the owner at our table for a genuinely friendly chat. We'll be back - whenever we're in town. And we'll be skipping the overpriced poor-quality Gulf-front spots so touted around. That's for sure.

There are newer reviews for YachtSea Grille

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Laid back atmosphere. Every meal has been excellent. No complaints. The staff is very attentive. We have tried sandwiches, wraps, and even the fish tacos. The side dishes are delish as well! My seven year old always wants to go to "that place with the yummy chicken fingers". Enjoy a stroll on Riverwalk afterward to walk it off. You will leave full!

1  Thank Allison W
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I ate here 2 nights whist at the Courtyard Hotel opposite. I had different waiting staff both times. Both were similarly excellent - attentive, welcoming, knowledgable about the food & the right level of chatty.

Food was spot on for a holiday meal. Great quality & choices but not pretentious. You had full range from ribs / burgers to fish options. If ordering ribs, only get a half rack unless you haven't eaten for a week before going. I ordered a full one so ended up with a doggy bag to take out for breakfast!

To top of meal experience, beer was excellent. An IPA from a local micro in Tampa.

A great choice. Made the stay in the area a real success for me.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited the YachtSea Grille in Bradenton in May.The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere, very breezy. The service was exceptional, very prompt and friendly. They have a nice selection on their menu--Salads, steaks, seafood, ribs and burgers. They offer gourmet burgers which are made with a blend of Certified Angus Beef, ground chuck and short rib. I had the Gourmet Full Boat Burger which is topped with pecan wood smoked bacon, baby porta bellas, sauteed onions and your choice of cheese. I truly believe this was the best burger I have ever had! Our lunch was so good we returned the next night for dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Bradenton. And if you stay at the Courtyard Riverfront it is right across the street.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Yacht Sea Grill is not high on scenery, but it is a nice, out of the way place to get some good food, especially if you're staying at the Marriott across the street. Prices are reasonable, menu selection is quite large, and all the entrees my group of 11 had on a Saturday afternoon were very tasty.
We were there on a very hot day, but the shades and the fans kept us quite comfortable. I recommend the Yacht Sea Grill.