“Nice”

YachtSea Grille
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Good food! Just wished it was bigger for the price. I had the steak sandwich even tho I ordered the steak wrap. For $12 I just expected more. The portion of the FF was on the small size. All in all the screw up on my order was ok. Jesica was nice.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Met 4 friends for lunch, We sat in the attractive enclosed outdoor area.There's plenty of space between tables, so you aren't bumping against someone else's chair, & don't hear other conversations. Temperature was perfect; cool but not cold. Our server (Louise?) was delightful; answered all our inquiries about menu items, replenished our tea & water glasses, was attentive but not annoying. There are great selections in all categories,with good descriptions on the menu. Each of us had something different, & all items were hits! I had grilled mahi sandwich, & asked for it on their pretzel roll.(Yum!)The carmelized onions are hot!(red pepper?)Not an onion fan, but others liked them a lot. My side was apple cole slaw. All of us who ordered slaw agreed it was delicious. The friendly owner stopped by our table. Other hits: apple chicken salad, grouper sand,turkey avacado bacon wrap,pale ale haddock sand.

3  Thank BtownAng
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great spot for affordable quality dining. The first time I had the macadamia and pesto encrusted trigger fish and it was delicious so we made sure to come back while my father was in town. This time I had the stuffed filet and it was to die for! I definitely recommend and look forward to going back.

2  Thank LexGresham
Reviewed July 27, 2012

After a kayak adventure, I built up an appetite for a big, juicy burger, which I rarely eat. Shan-T Native Kayak Tours highly recommended this place for a burger and for the atmosphere and it did not disappoint.
The staff was attentive, kind, and excellent at what they do --- the burger was the best one I have truly ever eaten. Well worth every dollar - it seemed expensive until it arrived. Excellent!!

The owner mingled and was very kind, too. Plus, got to see some of the Cubs minor league players as they walked across the street to the YachtSea Grille!! :)

2  Thank DLFlorida
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great to see another new restaurant in Downtown Bradenton. Downtown Bradenton is on an upswing. Easy to get to location next to the Manatee River very near to Desoto Bridge and the Marriott. The server suggested their hamburger which was pretty decent (good but not great) and my friend had the steak sandwhich which got good reviews. Large outdoor seating area that will be better in the cooler months. We opted for the small inside bar area which is air condiioned. Staff was friendly.