“Great pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Cheraw, South Carolina
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was good, fresh made, and hot. The staff was very nice, and a fun group. Price for pizza was reasonable.

Visited April 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Family Divided”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Our family was divided on this restaurant. Half loved it, half thought the pizza was a little bland. Overall, I would recommend this place. I thought it was a really fun atmosphere, I personally really liked the food, and I thought it was a good value.

Visited March 2014
Bradenton, Florida
“First visit, not disappointed.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I have lived her for 14 years and kept hearing about Danny's but we just never got around to going until recently. We ordered meatball hero's and they were great. If you are not very hungry you can share one because they are a good size to share. We took half of the hero's home for lunch the next day. The servers were very friendly and we did not have to wait a long time for the food. We will go back again and try the pizza and other items on their menu. Check them out.

• Visited February 2014
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Pizza Next Time!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a pleasant experience at Danny's. The food was really good and both the atmosphere and service were excellent. Cheesestake was pretty good considering the rolls aren't quite the same as the ones we get in Philadelphia and i have to say that the roll does make the sandwich. That being said, the overall experience was positive and I would return....the pizza our friend had looked and from his empty plate was excellent. Pizza next time!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Barbara C
Bradenton, Florida
“While I ate it it was great”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have to start off by saying that I am from Chicago and generally prefer Chicago style pizza, but while I ate Danny's my mind changed pretty quickly - as far as the pizza in Bradenton goes. I mean, there is only Joey D's for Chicago style pizza here, and it is pretty good. When I was done I found out why I liked it so much, and it is the same trick many restaurants use, and that is way too much salt. Right now my tongue and the roof of my mouth feel like they are coated with something impervious to moisture and fully expect to find desert critters roaming around in there.

Unless you are going to drink a 12 pack of beer along with the pizza I'd be careful. Try it once and see if you can tolerate the salt. If you can you are in luck but I would not advise anyone who is a senior, obese or with any type of heart condition to eat this pizza. I hate it when restaurants do this crap with salt, and I have no restrictions whatsoever with salt and use plenty at home.

• Visited March 2014