“Freaking DIRTY”

Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Freaking DIRTY”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I use to work there. In the back room there are roaches. The owner is racist he blaims everything on the black kids that come to skate he cusses at the kids. One time while my co-worker was hosting a party our party mom found roaches in her cups holding her spoons. She then complained to Chris (the owner) and he told her ''S*** Happens'' I had to quit due to the little respect Chris had for us and the dirtyness of the place. There has been discuss found in pizzas, drinks, etc. And we weren't allowed to give refunds!!! I hated this place and my job Chris is a sack boss and his buisness is going DOWN the drain

Visited March 2014
13 Thank Unknown941

Largo, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Open skate is ok-"camp" is a NO WAY”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We have been many times for an afternoon of skating and had a great time. Only con to that is the sink by the bathrooms are horrible....hardly any water comes out....certainly not enough to get hands clean. Now the really bad news. If you are looking for a "camp" for your child when school is out, GO ELSEWHERE. The Pinellas Park camp location seriously lacks in supervision and someone whether a child or adult is a thief there. My child had money stolen from his lunchbox and we were given an "oh well it happens" attitude. A child was found outside the front door by an employee coming into work....the "adult" in charge had no clue he was missing. VERY SCARY. Big thumbs down to the camp. Half thumbs up to the open skate (watching your own child).

1 Thank prinnie72
Parrish, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good Times!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My kids love this place! Skating, games, face painting, hair spraying and a jumpy house, who wouldn't? We went last summer and they even had free pony rides in the parking lot!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank MomontheGo656
Ellenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family fun in the summer”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

get out of the heat and get the kids moving. I have been here for parties and it is a great b-day party location. great exercise for everyone in the family. walls are painted in nice galaxy style.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Emily B
Sarasota, Florida
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“What a hoodlum hangout”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Oh my god... talk about a place that is just ripe for getting robbed or majorly injured... most of the locals do not go there and will not let their children go there either... I guess it is just one of those places where if you are just dying to skate, you take the risk and hope for the best.... not us again

Visited May 2012