“crap”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #164 of 509 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: There are two Outbacks in Bradenton. The other one you have listed.
reston va
“crap”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

the last 3 times all the same over cooked food , terrible service was hoping the last time was gonna be good .

Visited June 2012

Athens, Tennessee
“Just a tad better than the Cortez Outback.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love Outbacks, I visit them whenever I travel. This one is the best so far, generally not too crowded, great service, great food. Pricing is not gonna kill you either. Do recommend, and will visit again.

• Visited December 2012
Ellenton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in the Area”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is by far the best Outback I have ever been to. I have been to Outback in Sarasota, Orlando, Indiana and elsewhere and this is by far the best atmosphere and run Outback of them all.

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Welcoming.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The warmth of the Cashier who acknowledged me and welcomed me when I walked in. I did a take out order and had to wait,they were very gracious and my meal was prepared as requested. Truly enjoyed it when I got home.

Visited August 2012
“Excellent service from Heather when she had 8the people to take care of.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

This is the second outback that I have been to and I really enjoyed our time there and the service. Heather did a great job with our beads after commingle off the golf course beading water. I would recommend this place to everyone.