“Always an excellent experience”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #161 of 517 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: There are two Outbacks in Bradenton. The other one you have listed.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This location never fails to provide a great dining experience. The staff here is great, everyone is so welcoming and kind.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Last couple of meals included steaks with too much gristle. These kinds of places are made to serve as many guests as possible and are not conducive to conversation due to noise level.

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I go to this location very often. I must say this is top notch for the value and quality of our food. The staff is always smiling and the managers always stop by to check on us. The atmosphere is fun and energetic. When I need to go out or a good meal this is the place I go. I always know It's fresh at the outback. I read the previous review about them going to Sysco food, and since I know people who work for outback I can assure you that's not the case. Outbacks are not even associate with Sysco and there product is always fresh!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

i have eaten in a lot of places in my time but found this the most awful as yet. first i wanted the alice springs chicken so checked it and found it was 14.95 and next to it was 1/2 rack of baby back ribs they were 12.95 so i asked the waiter why he said well i guess the chicken cost more, which of course i got a chuckle out of. i ordered the alice springs chicken as i have had it in a outback before and found it was better then any of their steaks so ordered it, with it comes french fries. Now i have to say i havent been in an outback in some time last time i was here a few years back the chicken cost 8.95 so has been awhile. to continue the chicken came out on a very small plate which i would call a little bit bigger then a bread plate the chicken was over cooked in fact the cheese was burnt and the handful of fries were fine but really this is it not even a regular size dinner plate and charging 14.95.... needless to say i will not be going back to an outback again. Also soon they are going to go to nothing but cisco type food and fire all their prep crews. Inside info there anyway i suggest all people need to give up on the outback steak houses.

1  Thank brendacole11
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The tables in the area we were seated at were in a line of three, with a small gap in between. This resulted in the server having to come between the tables to take orders. This meant that as soon as I was about to put food in my mouth, a server knocked my hand. This was very un-nerving. They have booths, so they should consider getting rid of this arrangement.
My wife enjoyed the food, but I thought the chicken was rather tasteless. But it was hot which is a good thing!

1  Thank BuckaneerFlorida