“What an unbelievably great time!”
Review of People at Play - CLOSED

People at Play
More attraction details
Owner description: People at Play has ceased operations.
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What an unbelievably great time!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm still jazzed up after several days, this was such a great experience. I was given plenty of time to operate the backhoe and bobcat, and I was perfectly happy. But it got even better when I went through the challenge courses. With the skilled guidance of Jason and Alisa, plus their warm humor and encouragement, the challenges really demonstrated the dexterity of these machines. It was a dream of mine to operate this equipment. And reality was better than the dream.

Visited October 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This experience was a gift to my wife, the smile on her face was priceless! Operating heavy equipment was something she has always wanted to try. Alisa and Jason (co owners of People at Play) are friendly, accommodating, great and patient teachers. Their enthusiasm for having fun is infectious. A must do experience for anyone remotely interested.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank dtheduck
Browns Summit, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RECESS for my Hubby and Son :-)”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Getting those pictures was the next best thing to being there with my boys! What an awesome experience you guys have created! My man is still talking about what he did with those machines…thanks to you and your awesome staff for the great assist to him while there, but it sure looks like he adjusted pretty quickly- Haha!! And, of course, thanks to my awesome son, Eric for finding you and getting his dad there!!

Joan Johnson
Browns Summit, NC

Visited July 2012
Tulsa
“Oh! My! Gosh!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

What a fabulous experience! Patient instructors. Absolutely loved the obstacle course. Saving my pennies to do this again! Added benefit of a photographic record of the adventure experience (priceless).

Visited July 2012
Boston
“A great experience!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was the greatest time. My son and I spent the afternoon and enjoyed every minute of it. We were taught how to use the excavator and no matter how may times I asked the same question, I was always answered so nicely. The only problem is that now everytime we go to Florida, I'm going to be spending at least a day in the dirt rather than the pool. Don't miss this.

Visited March 2012