I initially had my stay scheduled at the "other" Best Western in the Bradenton area; however, after reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, I quickly switched to the BW Plus. I really liked this property. It is just off Hwy 75 and surrounded by lots of fast food restaurants. Starbucks and Walmart (which is either open until 12Midnite or all night, bc we stopped there on our way over to the hotel) are it i's backdoor and within walking distance. My daughter and I were in town for 2-nights for a conference that was about 15 minutes away, so this was actually great. We checked in VERY late, so no delays there. 3-floors, non-smoking hotel. We were on the 3rd floor and it was quiet. They have a hot breakfast (get there early) and free wi-fi, which is nice. While the property is older, the rooms have been renovated and are really nice. They come with a refrig and microwave, which is great if you are out and just want to come back to the room and heat up your food. Bedding was nice, alittle firm, but that is okay. Checkout was fine, also. Only negatives, were the rooms needed more and brighter lighting and more outlets, especially in the bathroom. And the hallways were REALLY hot, not good in Florida in late July. When I was checking out I mentioned it to the front desk and was told they were aware there was a problem and they were working on it. However, in the big picture, this is a really nice property and I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed July 5th - July 14th! Welcome to the brand new Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites in Bradenton Florida. Our Bradenton hotel is conveniently located off I-75 on State Road 64 (Manatee Ave East) the main artery into downtown Bradenton and beaches. Our hotel in Bradenton/Sarasota is just minutes from the Sarasota Bradenton Airport (SRQ), and 40 Miles from Tampa Airport (TPA). The hotel is smoke free, PET FRIENDLY, and completely renovated as of April 2012. We welcome corporate and leisure travelers. We are located close to Lakewood Ranch, Manatee Memorial Hospital and De Soto Race Track, as well as walking distance to restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Sonny s or Harley Davidson store/rental and College of Natural Health. You can take a short drive to Tropicana Field, Beals offices, or Pirate City. We offer free high-speed Internet access, free in-room movies, fitness center, business center, meeting room, outdoor swimming pool and much more. The hotel serves complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. If shopping is your pleasure, we are located near Prime Outlet Mall, which contains almost 100 outlet shops. If golf is your game, the hotel is located near championship golf courses Stoney Brook and River Strand located in Heritage Harbor subdivision. Many of our guests prefer to spend their days at the beach and our hotel is near Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach and Longboat Key. Our Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites in Bradenton hotel is everything you expect, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton Hotel Bradenton
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn Express