Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
$59
Sunrise Inn(Bradenton)
$60
$55
All reviewsroom was cleandesk clerkcracker barrellate at nightwafflesnext morningnice staystay there againgreat place to stayfree breakfastanna maria islandstaff was friendlybwbrittanypillowsstarbucksbeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I had to vacate our home in Bradenton for five days for major repairs. We were accommodated with a very early check-in and a beautiful suite. Andrea Horne, the GM, made sure we had everything we needed the entire stay. The facility was very clean and comfortable, with a nice, large pool and comfortable community room. Every request we made was handled promptly and courteously by staff. We highly recommend this BW Plus to anyone visiting Bradenton. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Only wish it had a bar!

Room Tip: Suites are very roomy and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Andrea H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We owe all the hard work to you the guest; that comes and stays at our hotel. We will continue to strive to be the best. Thank you

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We recently spent one night at this hotel. The room was extremely clean and very nicely decorated. I especially liked the hot breakfast as most hotels only have cold cereal and some fruit. The service was very good. The location was very convenient to I-75 and there were several decent restaurants nearby. The linens were clean and the pillows were not like pancakes. The only negative was that the mattress was too soft for me. Even though our stay was limited to one night, I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Andrea H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to complete the survey. Thank you, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days and had an excellent stay. Everyone was very nice to deal with and went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. We will definitely stay there again. The free hot breakfast in the morning was fine, newspapers were given each day, and bottled water was available free to each guest.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Andrea H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write and comment on the hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make each guest feel like they are home. And I hope you felt all the comforts of home. We are looking forward to you staying with us again. Thank you.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed 8-31-12 to 9-2-12. A semi-pro football team booked the 2nd floor and management placed us in the middle of the team. Loud noises and no consideration was given to the fact we were a family placed with a testosterone filled group of young men that didn't have a concept of curfew or courtesy. In our haste to check out, and miss the continental breakfast that was consumed by the football team, I left a suit pant in the closet. Upon my 3 return phone calls to claim the garment I was told that no garment was found and felt as if I was a victim of Alzheimers disease, as nothing was found, and no offer was made to investigate the missing pants. If you need an overnight stay here by I-75, do not expect anything above and beyond ordinary. And if you leave anything behind, check on Ebay. They won't admit you left it or call you back. This can all be confirmed

Room Tip: Even numbers may view the pool? Not 100% sure but ours was even.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Andrea H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

I apologize about your stay, I know that some of these teams get a little loud; and for that I am truly sorry. I would like to make it up to you, I would like it very much to give us another chances, we strive to make each guest happy during their stay here at the Best Western Plus Bradenton. We would like to make it up to you and I will call you with the deals. I am truly sorry again. I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Just like the charming town of Bradenton, this Best Western Plus is one of the nicest we've chosen for an overnight stay. The decor was sublime - very modern, updated and clean. I would even say "chic!" Check-in was a breeze, very friendly staff that gave us the name of a seafood restaurant on nearby Anna Maria island that we couldn't remember. We could walk to restaurants for breakfast - (we tend to like a hearty one and then skip lunch), but the offering on site would be adequate if in a hurry. The grounds were well landscaped and abundant. The pool was surrounded by tropical plants and was very pleasant, well maintained and refreshing. Bed was super comfortable and luxurious. Not a thing I could find wrong about this place. We were in town for a football game in Tampa, did Ybor City, saw the beaches and made it to Sarasota, all in a period of 3 days - 2 nights. Plenty to do in the area or just a great place to relax.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. We are very please that our guest are happy with the hotel and staff. We are very glad that you chose us a your chose of hotels. We use each response as a tool to make each guest stay a little better. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.