“Good Food & Service but....”
Review of The Pepper MIll Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pepper MIll Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Creative & quality. But disappointed they dont take AMEX. We use our business card for office & guests and they dont take it. We can only expense it if we use AMEX.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Intrigued by the of high rating on this site and unbeknownst restaurant, we thought we’d give the Pepper Mill a try. It is a modest store front amongst several other eateries near by-one of which recently abandoned.

We entered to an organ player who was very subtle and not over bearing in a relatively small space. Although the establishment was full, we were seated in short order. The prices were reasonable and menu adequate. We found the service and food excellent. The atmosphere enhanced by the organ player. All in all we will go back to see if was the real deal or just a good fortune in a good restaurant..

2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed March 2, 2012

The Lemon Sole was perfect as was my husband's Chicken Selma. The Mussels Rockefeller were excellent. The honey & butter spread on the old fashioned white bread was cruelly irresistible. Wine was an Argentine Malbec called Layer Cake and it was great. The whole meal for two was only $75 before the tip. Can't wait to try their breakfast.

1  Thank Merri M
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We had breakfast today and was very good with prompt service. We have had 2 dinners there in the past 2 weeks with friends and all of us enjoyed everything we ordered. Also had lunch there 3 weeks ago. Excellent.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank Soushi
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Our neighbor and his wife asked us to go to dinner with them at the Pepper Mill...as we pulled up, I was thinking it would be okay at best. I have to say, it was Very Good! I love mexican food, so I selected the chicken quesadillas..it was Very Good! The flavor was amazing, I felt like I was at a Mexican restaurant. My husband and my neighbors also loved their meals. The owner/waiter was very attentive and friendly and checked back frequently to be sure we were enjoying our meal. Several days later we decided to go back for breakfast and we were very happy! I would definitely recommend this restaurant for ANY meal :)

1  Thank dc1484