“Nice for a change of pace”
Review of Tarpon Point Grill and Tiki Bar - CLOSED

Tarpon Point Grill and Tiki Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

There was a band, good service, and cold beverages. I would recommend this place if you're looking to change things up. There was volleyball, corn hole, and a outdoor bouncy for children. Worth checking out!

1  Thank chelseacolleen0906

Reviewed January 24, 2013

went here on a meet and greet, had beers & shots,service slow, shots cold, beer cold food great, small portions

Reviewed January 21, 2013

A very nice outdoor environment. There is a place for children and adults to play in the sand. Our server was a very friendly young man. We sat at picnic tables. The food was very good. I had the Cuban sandwich and it was delicious. Our food took a very long time. Our server was slow coming back for more drink orders. By then we had lost interest. He was also slow with our checks. Good thing we could watch games of corn hole to keep us entertained.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good food, cold beer and freindly staff. The biggest problem is the parking and it is brutal during "season."

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Came here on Christmas break from California. Heard it was great and I tried it out. We had 4 people for dinner then listen to band after. Fish and chips came out greasy and the hamburgers were over cooked. We would have told the server, but she was too busy yacking it up by the front of the restaurant to care.

I went to Riverhouse, Woodys and this place and they are all outdoor restaurants. This one had the nicest beach area, but the rat at the bar was too much for me to handle. I don't mean a person being a rat, I mean a RODENT RAT. We just got disgusted and left, didn't even wait around for the entertainment.

I have one word for you Tarpon Point. TERMINEX.