“Good Show”
Review of Manatee Performing Arts Center - MOVED

Manatee Performing Arts Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Award-Winning state of the art facility offering a full season of productions, events, concerts, comedy and more. The Manatee Performing Arts Center features two theaters, rehearsal and classroom space and public rental spaces. A unique venue in which to see a show, or to host your own event! Our mission: "To represent, enrich and stimulate people through the art of live theatre by providing entertainment, education and an artistic outlet. The Manatee Players and its performance venue serve as a significant cultural, educational and economic resource for the Florida Gulf Coast region."
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Saw "Walk the Line" at the theatre. It well done. The volunteers assisting with seating happened to be from Tree Lakes Resort; where we stayed Dec 2011-April 2012. It was a fun night plus we got to see some of the people we knew.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The theatre is easy to find right at the water. There are lots of restaurants to eat very close.
We love to go there!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

But this tends to be overdone and amateurish. We found the acting weak and not worth the price when there are so many alternatives in the area.

1  Thank flsunshinegal
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I really enjoy their shows. I've only been to 2, but really liked them. It was in their old location which they definately need to replace. The players are professional and very good. I love the Broadway and Muisicals they do.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 21, 2012

A friend is involved in this wonderful volunteer theater and left me ticket when I was in Bradenton house-sitting for her and her husband What a treat. This may be a community theater, but their was nothing cut-rate about the production I attended. Everything was first-rate: acting, set design, and on and on. I spent a very pleasant evening here, and I highly recommend this theater very highly. It's a valuable community resource.