“Excellent evening out”

Ranked #30 of 527 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned authentic Italian restaurant. Pizza, pasta, kids meals - something for everyone!
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Each time we have been here we have enjoyed the food and service, The meals are cooked well and are very flavorful, and the service is very good.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I love dining out...we love to try new places and this one by far exceeded our expectations. First off, the service was impeccable! I ordered the Caprese salad and it was one, if not the best I have ever had. Came with homemade garlic and butter rolls that were to die for. My husband had a "house' salad that came with his meal and it was delicious!
We ordered a Pizza as well to bring home for the next day- I had the eggplant, basil and sundried tomato pizza that was quite simply "out of this world"... My husband ordered the chicken parmesean and he loved every morsel of it. The homemade red sauce is just amazing. We loved the meal so much that we had to find out who the owner was and congratulate them on such outstanding dishes, and commend them on their fantastic service as well. We now have NO need to ever go to any other italian restaurant in this area ever. The prices are amazingly inexpensive as well. We rate this 10 out of a 10!

1  Thank mdaviss
Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you want great service this is the place for you. The owner has had other restaurants in the area and came back with this one a few years ago. The menu selections are wide and of course pizza is available. We often come here when looking for a dish that our favorite pizza and pasta place does not feature. Try the eggplant you will not be disappointed. My only negative is that the red sauce is too sweet for my taste, however do not let that sway you since sauce is such a subjective thing. It is located in a small strip just about one hundred feet just west of the Burger King on the southwest corner,

Reviewed March 23, 2013

plenty of parking. we love the pizza (if you don't eat it all, take it home and it freezes beautifully). have tried many dishes, all are great. salads are cold & crisp. each table is given garlic knots. they have both beer & wine. splitting a dish will cost $2.00 extra, but worth the charge. great bang for the buck.

1  Thank piperwings
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We ordered 2 pizzas to go. Ordered the specialty meat pizza and the white pizza. They were both wonderful. We had a glass of wine while we waited. The employee who took our order brought our wine along with homemade rolls and dipping oil. Great!