“Quality for a bargain price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fire & Stone

Fire & Stone
Ranked #3 of 500 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are not just ordinary pizza buffet, we are Fire & Stone. We are a proud family-owned & operated pizzeria with a genuine commitment to true family tradition. Majority of all items on the menu we serve are fresh made daily, as well as our pizza sauce, dough, dressings, dinner sauces and so on. Our Endless pizza bar includes two fresh, homemade soups, salad bar with 24 items and a complimentary ice cream sundae. Fire & Stone is working very hard on expanding it's horizons and offerings, but the real business is still PIZZA. Please enjoy one of America's staples at Fire & Stone Pizza. BET YOU CANNOT EAT JUST ONE SLICE.
Anna Maria Island, FL
“Quality for a bargain price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

A fun & great place. Go early or late for it is always crowded; but worth the wait! From the soup/salad bar to the endless selection of pizza combos to the dessert, it is delicious. One more bit of advice, go hungry! I have no idea how they make a profit, for it is very reasonable. Should I add, two for one on both wine & beer! We have college Grandsons & guess where we fill them up!! ENJOY

Visited February 2013

• Slovak first
Bradenton, Florida
“We prefer Hungry Howie's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Pizza not as good or as many choices as Hungry Howies. Salad not as fresh. You do get ice cream for dessert, but HH has apple pie (and other) pizza and cinnamon roll pizzas. We just like it better, and it is a comparable restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Who wants Chicago not me I want Awesome florida pizza with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow by far the best deal and my favorite pizza out there. The staff has always been gracious warm and welcoming. The pizza tastes so darn good it's crazy. They will also let you choose the combinations to put in it and cook it for u in 8 minutes. And believe me they have tons of ingredients to choose from. Also it's the best deal for draft beer and wine around. I am a local who also works at a local restaurant and love to spread the word. The owner greets my family and I every visit. For any tourist looking for a good deal or locals looking for a regular place that won't break the bank there is NO substitute for FIRE AND STONE.

Bradenton, Florida
“I honestly don't believe the hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

If this place were in Chicago it would close within a month. I mean, the pizza is OK but mothing better than that and there are many excellent pizza places in Chicago. I read the reviews here and couldn't wait to try it and was highly disappointed. I will go back but only if someone else is buying. What the reviews here tell me is that the people in this area have no clue what good pizza is.

• Visited February 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Excellant Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very busy place. Small so would suggest getting take out instead of eating in. Clearly wonderful Pizza's. If your ordering with mushrooms ask for double they are a little sparse with them.

Visited February 2013