“Wonderfully crafted sushi, warm attentive service.”

Kumo Japanese Steak House
Ranked #307 of 529 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

After not being able to have sushi during my pregnancy, this was my first trip back to have some and I was not disappointed! The rolled beef appetizer was a little dry from being overcooked , but the flavors were spot on. We had the rainbow roll, Godzilla roll, and Christmas roll, all three were delicious! Service was great, all the servers looked out for each other and there was always someone waiting to bus the tables. We were never left with an empty glass and we were served in a timely manner. I will be going back for more!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Another really good trip to Kumo. Unfortunately, it's been a week and I don't recall which rolls we got, so this will be a short and horribly unhelpful review. Anyway, my girlfriend and I grab a groupon for this place whenever it comes up because the sushi is delicious and reasonably priced (especially with a groupon) and the service is always good. I think you can get brown rice instead of white here, too, though we keep forgetting to ask for it.

Anyway, its not my favorite sushi in Sarasota, but you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My second favorite sushi place in Sarasota. Everthing is always very fresh and delicious. They have a large menu including the sushi. My husband and I usually go for the sushi but we have gone with friends for the hibachi and it has always been fun and entertaining. Service is friendly and helpful. Keep an eye out for a living social/groupon deal. Theres usually one out there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very authentic. Great atmosphere. You get coupons for discounts on future visits, and free dinner on your birthday.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was good and it was very clean. I did appreciate they did tofu hibachi for the vegetarians in my party. This is always helpful and prices are very fair.