“Wish we would have had more visits to Cody's” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cody's Original Roadhouse

Cody's Original Roadhouse
Ranked #200 of 496 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Ohio
“Wish we would have had more visits to Cody's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for our last meal before heading home. How sad! The food was outstanding! Burgers were delicious as were the chicken fingers. I had the chicken fried chicken sandwich. When my son saw it, he said Happy Thanksgiving! The chicken breast was so big that he said it looked like Thanksgiving dinner. It was the juiciest chicken sandwich I've ever had, and so flavorful! I only wish we'd have tried this place earlier in the week, so we could have enjoyed more meals there.

• Visited June 2014

Mesa, Arizona
“Casual Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Visiting from Phoenix, I have been to this Cody's before but never thought of submitting a review. This place is casual, unique and can serve ribs, steaks and other choices for a reasonable price. Love the food to include the pail of peanuts they give you to stay occupied while they prepare your meal. Naturally you eat the peanuts and toss the shells on the floor. The portions are generous so you can take the leftovers home and eat the next day. Especially enjoyed the buns. Some time I must order less entre so I can try the apple cobbler for dessert. Yes, the place can get noisy but it is great for good food and for the family to have a good time. There are Early Bird hours (3pm - 5pm????). Telephone (941) 727-6700 for details.

• Visited June 2014
Bradenton, Fl
“Always a favorite.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I go there a few times a month. Wings or a burger when I' m not feeling overly health conscious . Wings are ginormous and the bugers are grilled to perfection. I' m always pleased with their
their grilled salmon on the rare occasion when I'm trying to be good. Servers are attentive and the prices are reasonable. Don't skip dessert. All the choices are yummy!

• Visited May 2014
“Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Sam was our server and was quite patient with our rowdy crew. I ordered the prime rib and was not disappointed. The baked potato was perfect, the meat was tender and to order and the a Jus was very good (an important piece). We also ordered onion rings which came on a stuck--huge! Crispy and cooked all the way through. This is another Bradenton spot I will go to again!

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Eat here at least once a month.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Quality varies by visit.
Eat here at least once a month. The food quality and service varies. Prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity. It’s a bar / family restaurant, lots of TV’s with sports on, and there is always family and kids running around. Peanuts, good drinks, average food, relaxed atmosphere and this is one of our favorite places, also have never felt rushed. We were there on a Friday night with a large party and the service was excellent, my wife and I went once and our service was rotten to the point that we complained to the manager/owner Frank, who always seems to be there, he did take care of the problem and any complaint we have had with food or service was always corrected , we just asked.

• Visited May 2014