“Awesome Fishing Charter”

Tailing Tales Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter fishing at its finest come fish the Tampa bay area with tailing tales for unforgettable experience.We focus on all species of fish and welcome all ages from proffessional to novices.If fishing is not your thing we offer sightseeing to all the islands and lagoons and to snorkeling and shelling.
Philadelphia, pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Fishing Charter”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Tailingtales.com, Captain kris Winkel Puts you on the Fish. We went out about 5 miles off shore and within the first 30 seconds of dropping my line i had a 30 inch Cobia on the line. By the time I got it to the boat Captain kris handed me another rod with another Cobia already hooked up. We caught everything you could think of, Cobia, grouper, red snapper, grunt, king fish, Mackrel, and many more. When the first reef we were fishing at got slow we picked up and hit another one. It was a great day, Kris was an excellent Captian, had all the right equipment and put me on the fish.

If you are looking to Charter a Boat for the day tailingtales.com with Captain Chris is the way to go. I have fished with other Charters in the area and Kris by far is the best.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor

7 Thank Patgreat