“Real Cuban. real Good.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Real Cuban. real Good.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We dropped by Jose's because we'd heard it was highlighted on Guy Fieri's Triple D. Small building in a non- descript spot. We were greeted by a friendly waitstaff, and given a sampler of their roasted pork because we were first timers. Delicious. At the recommendation of our waitress, we shared the Taste of Cuba platter: ropa vieja, roast pork, peccadillo, rice, beans, plantains and yucca. We had flan for dessert, a old family recipe of the owner. I'd like to say we leisurely savored the meal, but we practically inhaled our food. It was amazing...every bite. I'm so glad we sought them out. Will definitely return.

• Visited May 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic, quality Cuban”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This little unassuming diner has some fantastic food. It's a hidden gem in Bradenton, family run and definately worth a trip. I had a Cuban sandwich, I can't believe how good it was. Do yourself a favour and give it a try.

Visited May 2013
Davison
“Total dive - with great food...still open?”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant looked a little cluttered and dirty, but the food was very good. My husband, son and nephew would have eaten every meal there if they had their way. I couldn't get past what I perceived to be dirt, the heat inside the restaurant, and how loud it was. So they ate there more then I did and couldn't say enough about it! Hope, somehow, this review helps.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank momtomitchell
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“It's a dive but the food is good!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Came to this place because I saw it on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives. Food looked good and authentic.
Service was super friendly. They asked if it was our first time, and since it was they gave us samples of their roast pork, their specialty. It was very moist and flavorful. We ordered it as a full platter with plantains, rice and black beans. It was delish. The plantains were crispy and sweet. The black beans were a little watery for my taste, but the flavor was good.
Would go back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
Cincinnati
“Best flan I've had since Puerto Rico”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Such a surprise! The amarillos (ripe plantains and yellow rice are great and the flan is the best I've had since Puerto Rico. Jose is always there and stops by to talk about the food. Love it here!

Linda Dirk