“Awesome Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place is awesome. The staff is great, the food is wonderful, and the atmosphere is also very good. I have been eating here for years, and have never been dissapointed. Try it, you will be happy you did!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Joined friends for a first visit to the Thai Palace on a Saturday night around 6 pm. Small crowd at first, but by the time we were leaving, not a single table was available. Enjoyed the Phukett Beer, along with the tempura shrimp and vegetables as an appetizer. That was followed by the Sweet & Sour Snapper (whole fish with head on) with mixed vegetables and jasmine rice. Beautiful presentation, and the flavors were delectable. Server was quite pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful with her suggestions. Only criticism is that the four dinners were brought out separately, over a 15 minute range of time. By the time I was starting my meal, the first diner was almost finished. I will address this on our next visit, which I'm sure will be very soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

A very peaceful and calm atmosphere with excellent service, traditional food served fresh and speedily, good value for money, staff very helpful and polite.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Never went to this restaurant even though we pass it every day. It was my nephews Birthday in October and he picked it our. To my surprise the food and service was wonderful. We will go back again.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Thai Palace was a great dining experience in every way! The place was absolutely adorable, and the food was fabulous. The staff was amazingly friendly and we really loved every one of our dishes and appetizers. We look forward to returning again and again.