All reviews chris sears cracker barrel manager chris cortez road waffles the general manager cleaning staff biscuits and gravy shopping and restaurants very nice hotel rooms were very clean would stay again convenient location free breakfast excellent stay the breakfast area bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2017

My husband and I have traveled a lot over the course of our marriage and this particular hotel was the best yet!
We reserved the jacuzzi room and it was in pristine condition upon arrival. The staff was absolutely incredible, to say the least. Full breakfast with a lot of variety included in the price rate with coffee, fruit, and juice available 24/7
The pool area is fantastic and the grounds are beautiful.
We'll definitely be back. Thank you for making our anniversary getaway so wonderful!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017

This hotel is reasonably priced, clean, comfortable bed and a good shower located just 15 minutes from Lecom Park and Pirates spring training games. Located just off Interstate 75, it is only 30 minutes to Sarasota or St. Petersburg areas.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2017

March 2017, I was looking for a QUIET hotel as I had planned on having cancer treatments in Sarasota and wanted a good, comfortable place to recover. Found it at the BW Plus Manatee Bradenton. This hotel is off the main road by being located in back of the Cracker Barrel Restaurant. This is a great restaurant too that offers almost anything you would want, except it was a little "heavy" for me (I'm a vegetarian). Burger King, Marcos Pizza, Tijuana Flats, and a 7-11 convenience store are all next to this hotel on the same side of the street. There is also a Waffle House and another Mexican Restaurant across the street, so I never went hungry! Of course, the BW offers a good selection of hot and cold breakfast.

The bonus for me were some of the nicest people I've met while being in Bradenton. On our check in, Debbie is the friendliest and helpful person you'll come across. During the end of my stay, I ran into medical problems and Debbie helped with information to the ER facility about 3 miles away. Surprisingly, also met one of the most competent nurse at the Blake Medical Center who immediately tended to my emergency and pleasant doctor who looked into my issues and stayed to chat. So much so that we ended up exchanging contact info. How often does that happen in a big city?

The rooms were usual quality of Best Westerns and for a 11 day stay, I really appreciated the convenience of a washer/dryer room.

Hopefully, my next visit to Bradenton will be for a fun vacation and I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank arnoldt771
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a night, and was pleased with the hotel. A lot of places to eat in the neighborhood, and the hotel is located quite close to the beaches at Longboat Key and Anna Maria. Hot breakfast, quite basic, but ok. Good size room, a bit dated, but clean.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times. Every time I have been met with exceptional customer service, clean rooms and a very convenient location. I will continue to stay here any time I am in need of lodging.

Date of stay: February 2017