“Consistently Good Stay”

Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I stay at this property almost monthly on business and you can always count on a clean room and great staff! Have been staying here for over 5 years and have always been satisfied. The hotel is convenient to Tropicana and numerous restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We stopped here for the night at the end of our vacation. It was clean, comfortable, and really nice. The staff was great and we enjoyed this night. Bed was comfortable and we stayed in the suite with the big tub. It was so nice and so unexpected. We always stay at resorts, but were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. If you are looking to stay here it is worth it. They do have a descent breakfast in the morning from 7-10 am. You have to eat there in the lobby. No food to rooms, so do not send the hubby to collect. Great place and nice surprise end to my vacation.

Room Tip: Get the one with the big tub. I think it was $129 a night, but worth it
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel was comfortable and clean. They provided complimentary items, such as razors and shaving cream when my son for got his. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, waffles, donuts, and bagels, with all the fixings. It was delicious and not crowded. Honest, helpful staff.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Upon arriving at the hotel Mr. Chris Sears greeted us very peasant. Check us in with no problems. Told about the hotel. The times the breakfast is serve. Made sure we understood the hotel policies. It was one of the best experience I have ever had at a hotel. All the staff members treated you nice.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Good hotel with excellent workers and an outstanding staff. Nice rooms with micro-waves, refrigerators, T.V. and wi fi. Close to good ethnic restaurants. Good breakfast with waffles, eggs, cereals and sausage gravy, yummy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I was in town to attend a 5 day convention and was not sure whether I would need the last day or not, so the smart people at Best Western booked a separate reservation for the last day and gave me peace of mind with no stress. I did end up using that 5th night and was pleased to find that there was always someone at the front desk who could help me with any questions I had. Day or night! The property itself was very clean and my room was very up to date as well as clean with ice vending machines and laundry service on my floor which made my stay extremely comfortable and I will very likely visit this same property on my next visit to Bradenton. Good job Best Western!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Marcella S
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The staff was friendly, efficient and very helpful. There is a resident egret outside who greets guests as we arrive and I find that to be very charming and pleasant. It's a very quiet facility and very restful.

1  Thank 785gailg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 11 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel? Share your experiences!