“Trip review”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Spring Hill, Florida
“Trip review”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We experienced a wonderful time at the Best Western Manatee in Bradenton Florida. The staff was kind and attentive. The Hotel was super clean the rooms were spotless and the breakfast was great. Next time in Bradenton we will be staying there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I contacted this hotel asking how near it was to my friend in Bradenton. Unfortunately it was to far away for us but the manager Tom Yorke went the extra mile and recommended a hotel that was nearer to my friend. How very kind especially as we were not going to stay with them. So full marks for the best western hotel plus in manatee I hope you get lots of customers you deserve it.
Thank you. Linda Chichester United Kingdom.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I thought the place was fantastic! The whole hotel was clean. They had amazing service. The manager Chris made sure everything was good for us and really took care of us. The location was nice. It was just amazing! I'll be booking future visits with them!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I booked this hotel for my wedding including my family, friends, and us Newlyweds. From time of Booking our Reservation until the time to check out, the Hotel manager Chris (Greatest person on Earth) and his excellent staff gave us the best customer service and treatment I'd had ever experienced. The hotel is beauitifully kept, clean at all times, and not one day was a bad experience. I didn't even want to leave at check out. The whole stay, we never even went out to breakfast because their complementary breakfast was filled with a variety of fresh delicious food. If my family and friends weren't visiting, I think I would have remained there the entire time. The environment there was family friendly (and pet friendly). Also the location is great because you can find anything you need on the street and it takes you straight to the Gulf so there is no getting lost. I plan to book my family and friends every time and I definitely recommend it. You will not find a better place like this around. I plan on staying there a lot more often. Thank you for making my wedding day a dream come true!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We booked multiple rooms here for a week. This place is great and Chris and his staff was nice and helpfull through the whole. Help with good places to eat. Close to everything we needed and only a few miles from the beach We are all looking forward to our next stay there

• Stayed September 2013
Alachua, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

very nice and clean hotel. however Bradenton is not a very clean city. too many mobile homes that look very very very poor. the location of the hotel is behind a cracker barrel so you really have to look for it. but as I said, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel was very clean, neat & refreshing. Traveling w/ the kids...this hotel was just great. The room was very comfortable & accomodating...we almost stayed in the room the whole time...LOL
The hotel staff was very friendly, great location, I even found a Wal-Mart down the road a bit. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Queen bedroom is spacious