“One of the best local restaurants in the area.”
Review of Ezra Cafe - CLOSED

Ezra Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“One of the best local restaurants in the area.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Truly a hidden treasure, the best that I've been to in the downtown Bradenton area. Location could be better but for the locals that could be a good thing.

Philadelphia
“Delightful surprise”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

After a long morning of deep-sea fishing and a huge lunch dining on some of our catch, I was not very hungry for dinner. However, it was our last night in Florida, and our parents wanted to take our family out and treated us to dinner at Ezra Cafe. I am so glad they did! There were six of us in our party, and everyone's food was outstanding. We enjoyed the jumbo lump crab cake appetizer (ordered as an entree, and more food than my mother-in-law could eat), jumbo lump crab cake spinach salad (also ordered as an entree, and more than satisfied me), jumbo lump crab cake entree, pan fried chicken breast, pork tenderloin, and oven roasted duck. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their choices along with the sides of green beans, sizzling spinach, basil pesto whipped potatoes and mac & cheese. Combine memorable food with excellent service in a nice atmosphere, and you have a place you will want to return to. I look forward to our next visit to Florida and Ezra Cafe. Sadly, the restaurant is under new ownership, and the chocolate chip cookies my mother-in-law raved about are no longer served. Boo hoo.

2 Thank MB1960
“Cookies!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

They have the best chocolate chip cookies. Plan to buy a dozen or two. FOod can be a little pricey but it is a refreshing addition to the Bradenton food lineup.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank sunblossom26
Hong Kong, China
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were staying on Longboat Key and were looking for nice place close to Bradenton shopping. What a find! The Trip Advisor reviews were correct. This is the best restaurant we have found and we have been coming to this area since 1995. Lobster fried rice: amazing! Mahi Mahi: incredible!

1 Thank USexpatbiztraveler
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place is in a funny little spot and well worth finding it. My sister and best friend and I went for lunch there my last day in Florida. The lobster bisque was smooth with chunks of lobster and the fried green tomato with crab cake AND bacon sandwich was wonderful. The home made chips come with three dipping sauces all which were very yummy. And to top off the wonderful meal was our waiter Chris who was very attentive and helpful. I will be back on my next trip for the great food and with high hopes that Chris will be my waiter!

1 Thank Dogdaysdog