“Cookies!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Cookies!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

They have the best chocolate chip cookies. Plan to buy a dozen or two. FOod can be a little pricey but it is a refreshing addition to the Bradenton food lineup.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank sunblossom26

Hong Kong, China
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were staying on Longboat Key and were looking for nice place close to Bradenton shopping. What a find! The Trip Advisor reviews were correct. This is the best restaurant we have found and we have been coming to this area since 1995. Lobster fried rice: amazing! Mahi Mahi: incredible!

1 Thank USexpatbiztraveler
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place is in a funny little spot and well worth finding it. My sister and best friend and I went for lunch there my last day in Florida. The lobster bisque was smooth with chunks of lobster and the fried green tomato with crab cake AND bacon sandwich was wonderful. The home made chips come with three dipping sauces all which were very yummy. And to top off the wonderful meal was our waiter Chris who was very attentive and helpful. I will be back on my next trip for the great food and with high hopes that Chris will be my waiter!

1 Thank Dogdaysdog
Athens, Tennessee
“Excellent calamari salad.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Friends used Ezra to cater a party. The food was wonderful. The calamari salad was flavorful and the greens crisp.

• Visited May 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“So happy we chose Ezra Cafe!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My 2 friends and I were undecided on lunch today. After much Googling and Yelping, we landed at Ezra.
Lovely restaurant, nice ambiance, but the food was fantastic! The BLT with fried green tomatoes and a crab cake on top produced taste bud ecstasy. Let me be sure to mention that our server, Chris, was helpful, kind, entertaining and a delight to have around us!
We will be returning many times!