“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Absolutely love the crab cake and fried green tomatoes! yum yum. the roast pork, the mac & cheese and the ALWAY home made chocolate chip cookies are always a great gesture to the meals ends. Pretty good wine selection, with mixed drinks & beers.

Visited March 2013

Ellenton, Florida
“Most delicious food in Bradenton.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love the eclectic fare of Ezra Cafe. The menu changes based on what's available and fresh in the area. We were so fond of Ezra Cafe that we asked them to cater our wedding and it was everything we hoped for and more! Thank you Donna, Crystal, and all of the hard working folks at Ezra Cafe!

Visited April 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“This restaurant gets our 110% approval!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Wow! What a great restaurant, called a cafe but not like you think. White table cloth restaurant, with great service, and superb food. Varied menu with great choice of salads, My wife had a crabcake salad, delicious. I had a mahi mahi sandwich, and vegetable salad, excellent, done with perfection. Service was great, my water glass was kept full. Very pleasant evening.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hidden find!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant is in a shopping plaza and unless you know what you're looking for you probably wouldn't see it. I ended up there purely by chance when meeting a friend for lunch; the restaurant he wanted to go to was closed and we looked online and saw that Ezra Cafe was close so went there. What a terrific meal we had! I had the crab cake salad which was served with fresh warm bread and it was the best crab cake I've had in years. I enjoyed it so much that a few days later when a group of us were going out to eat before a Pirates game six of us went and everyone had meals they really enjoyed. The restaurant is nicely appointed but not particularly upscale, the service was excellent and the food ranged from very good to excellent. The crap cakes were so good I ordered them again, a few of my friends ordered burgers and another had their soup and salad. Not expensive at all.

• Visited March 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is one of those restaurants that you'd probably never go to unless you were from the area or knew someone. It's tucked away in a shopping center and not really visible from the road. But what a treat. It's a small place where you can watch the activity in the kitchen. They have an eclectic menu . . . some Asian to seafood to vegetarian. . . duck, shrimp, crab, chicken, steak, pork tenderloin, portabello mushroom, tuna, etc. The appetizers were so unusual that I can imagine making a dinner on just them.
While my friends had a "normal" entree, I opted for a sirloin burger that was cooked to perfection, i.e. medium RARE! Most places tell you they will cook it that way and then it comes out well done!

• Visited February 2013