“Food was great!”

Ezra Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent and with a smile. The food was so fresh with crab cakes that'll red in your mouth .Definitely full of return patrons.

1  Thank Suesaucer

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ezra's has been on my list of restuarants to try for quite awhile and I just had not gotten there yet. This dinner was an "event" for 40 and held in their event room with a limited menu. I can hardly wait to go back to Ezra's on my own! Start with their curried lobster bisque...it was a surprise to see green soup, but the tate was incredible and the three major bites of libster were succulent. My husband and I both had the Flatiron steak, beautifully appointed and cooked to perfection. Others had a chicken dish and a fish dish -- I never heard one complaint about the food! Portions were generous. I can't wait to go back to Ezra's -- it could very well become my favorite local restaurant. YUM

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been going to Ezra for years and never had a bad meal. Terrific menu, daily specials and good selection of wines and beers.

1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We love Ezra! We recently moved to the area and quickly found our favorite restaurant! The crab cakes with fried green tomatoes are amazing! Everything we have eaten has been cooked to perfection with fresh ingredients. The outside might give you pause but try it!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

There is a reason why Ezra's continues to be a favorite among locals and snowbirds - it's one of the best restaurants in Bradenton! The service is very good; the ambiance lovely and the food is wonderful. The menu changes and there is always some new and wonderful item to try, in addition to the favorites you've come to love. There are lots of options and we've not yet found a food that we didn't thoroughly enjoy. You may be too full for dessert, but we bet you'll find room for the complimentary chocolate chip drop cookies that come at the end of your meal. This is the place to celebrate anniversaries; birthdays; special times or just to make ordinary out to dinner evenings something to remember.