“Great family restaurant! Authentic Mediterranean food made fresh daily with best ingredients!”
Review of Zenobia

Zenobia
Ranked #86 of 662 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great local Mediterranean restaurant with home made delicious menu options. Hard to come by in our area. Very authentic. Won’t disappoint. Owner is a very nice & friendly family man. Make sure to go. We go at least once a couple weeks and crave the food often!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

We came for lunch to try Zenobia out. It is attractively decorated for a small neighborhood place, but from the very generous serving of hummus that I thought had a very odd taste to the skewers of chicken, the Greek cheese pie, to the cucumbers in yoghurt (yoghurt with very little cucumber) I found the food had a taste that is nothing like the Lebanese food that I’ve had before. It could be me, but Zenobia seemed so off what my wife and I expected in terms of taste that we were surprised. The prices for lunch seemed high for the area and the dinner prices were significantly higher to our eye. We know how hard it is to run a restaurant and do not normally write a review that is not positive, but this time we felt we needed to share our experience. The waitress was very kind and patient and the place has a nice ambience. Perhaps it was an off day.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Everything we had was great. Lamb beef chicken kebabs , home made hummus was fantastic. The baklava is home made and to die for . No alcohol but you can BYOB with no cork fee. We brought in a bottle of wine. Great service as well. Plan to visit again

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

My husband and I recently placed a take-out order with Zenobia. We were excited for a stay at home date night, and wanted to try this local business as we try to support the community. The food was a tremendous disappointment. We ordered falafel, which was dry and flavorless. We had pita bread that was paper thin, cold, and tasted like cardboard. We had several other appetizers that were subpar at best. The lentil soup was likely the best item that we took home, but even that we chose to place in the trash because my husband just could not stomach it. I have never written a negative review on a dining establishment before, but when I called to share my experience with management, the response was nearly as poor as the food. I would also add that the portion sizes were rather small for the price. I requested a refund, but none was given and I was never followed up with. It pains me to say this, but I would select visiting Mcdonald's before returning to this establishment.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

My sister and I went to Zenobia for lunch last weekend. After living in the Middle East and North Africa, I can say that their beef shawarma (with garlic sauce) and chicken shawarma (with tahini sauce) are fantastic! Great seasoning and grilled just right.

They make their own baklava which melts in your mouth. The right balance of flaky pastry, walnuts, and honey! Owned and run by a local family, the service was friendly and wonderful. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: June 2019