“Excellent Customer Service”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I would like to acknowledge Tammy Patel who provided fantastic service during my stay. She went above and beyond to make sure the group I was with had an enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend this motel and would definitely make it my first choice if I was in that area.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool side would be quieter!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for acknowledging the fantastic service Tammy Patel provides our guests. She is a gem and one of the major reasons our guests love Country Inn & Suites Bradenton!

We appreciate your TripAdvisor recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Best regards,

Tom Yorke
Manager

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

U come to Sarasota often and I always stay here. Tammy and Tom ( manager and assistant manager) are very helpful and they go the extra mile to keep their guests happy. We arrived very late and Ryan had my room key ready for us. It is a friendly place. The breakfast area and food were great too.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Elisa R

Thank you for your wonderful TripAdvisor review on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton’s staff. We have created a delightful environment where each of us take pleasure in truly welcoming and serving our guests.

Thank you for being a frequent guest. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Our best regards,

Tom Yorke & Tammy Patel

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This makes the second time we have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Bradenton Florida. It is clean, quiet and has all the amenities we need. The continental breakfast is more than just cereal and toast. It is hot and convenient and the staff are very friendly. Love, love, love this motel. It is also conveniently located near all the eating places at Bradenton. Will definitely stay again. Elaine Allison

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kaymoreth3
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for posting this excellent review of Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton Florida, commenting on our cleanliness, quiet environment, hot and cold breakfast buffet, friendly staff and location near restaurants. We love to hear "Love, love, love this hotel" That is our service philosophy.

“I Love This Country. Country Inns & Suites By Carlson hotels provide a caring, consistent and comfortable hospitality experience, all delivered with a touch of home. Welcoming and genuine, with a Friends Hosting Friends service philosophy and amenities and services that are beyond expectations, it is not surprising that Country Inns & Suites delivers high levels of guest satisfaction.”

We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Bradenton, Florida.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel recently and enjoyed it. We had two rooms for 3 generations (grand kids, kids, and us). The rooms were clean, nice, and quiet during the night, so we all slept well. Our bed was great, no complaints there. There is an outdoor pool for the kids and swimmers. In the morning, we all had breakfast in the hotel. Breakfast area was the typical presentation of waffles, eggs, meat, cereal, fruit, etc., but was clean, well serviced, and perfect for a quick bite before leaving. If you need a reliably nice place to stay, you don't need to worry about staying here. We will again. Happy traveling!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kris B
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This review is to acknowledge the exceptional customer service that Tammy Patel provides to her customers. She gets to know your name and inquires about your needs. She works feverishly in the morning to prepare a wonderful breakfast and keeps it stocked. When not pulled away by the front desk, she walks around the breakfast area with a great big smile, asking her customers if they need anything, how their night was, etc. Her concern is genuine and she acts immediately to correct any problems. This morning I witnessed a customer (and I'm certain it was a customer because she works with a friend of mine) hug Tammy and thank her for whatever it was that she did. You can tell that Tammy enjoys her work and finds pleasure in easing the lives of weary travelers.

2  Thank Marion R
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Hi Marion

Thank you again for your "Wonderful Customer Service" TripAdvisor review on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton and acknowledging the exceptional customer service that Tammy Patel provides our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton when you return to our area.

Our very best regards,

Tom Yorke

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The service at this hotel is not only great, but the hotel itself is impeccably clean. Tammy , Tom and Erin are always ready to go above and beyond to please you. Thank You Again, DOUG AND LINDA MACKENZIE

2  Thank EARL M
Reviewed March 25, 2014

While traveling we needed a 1 night stay and we picked Country Inn and Suites Bradenton Florida, was very pleased with everything. Had a minor billing issue but was taken care of immediately. Would stay at any of the country inn and suites .

Room Tip: It looks as if all location would be good two story, but elevator near by...parking is close. Best p...
1  Thank irishshalew
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!