“Superior Excellent Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Perth, Canada
“Superior Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

> We arrived in Bradenton to look for a seasonal residence at Pleasant Lake RV Resort. We purchased one. Tom from the front desk was so extremely helpful. He offered assistance when we needed it. He is a treasure and a BIG asset to your team.
> I believe one Lady at the front desk was called Victoria, she is also an asset to your team and a very hard worker! She assisted in the Breakfast Room when the Lady there was sick.. The Breakfast Ladies Victoria included work so efficiently and are very hard working. I watched them during our 5 day stay and they never stop. Always filling containers and picking up tables, washing tables and making sure the cutlery and glassware, plates were always full. No one ever had to go up to the food to find it was empty. Victoria and the Lady (who became sick) are both treasures.
> Another lady shorter hair from the front desk she actually took our reservation when I called. She was another asset to your team. Very knowledgeable, friendly and always ready to help if needed.
> Our housekeeper GG, another Asset to the team! We hardly ever saw her except our room was kept amazing. She did a fantastic job and we are very grateful to her.
> These are the Team Members that we came in contact with and if the rest of the team is the same you have a hotel that will thrive!
> I have given out Hotel Brochures and Business Cards to the Park we purchased our Seasonal Home. They will be referring people to your hotel exclusively. I gave Cathy Peters a Glowing Recommendation and she was happy to have it because she gets a lot of people asking where is the Best Place to Stay.
> Now it will be Country Inn and Suites!
> Thank you for making our trip so comfortable and relaxing while we searched for a seasonal residence. We are from Canada.
> Debbie Cheesman
> Bryan Cheesman

Room Tip: Our room was off the elevator down two doors. What's so great about Country Inn & Suites Bra...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Debbiecheesman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 21, 2014

On our way south from the snow falling inPA we stopped for one evening after driving all day. A new hotel, clean and lose to numerous restaurants and other retail stores and services. Just ask at the front desk and you will be given clear directions to your desired objective.

Room Tip: All great clean rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank theron m
central florida
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I had travel coupon magazine that advertised $89 It was about 7:00pm about 8 cars in parking lot and the lady said she could not honor coupon because she didn't have enough roomfs.REALLY???? when is everyone coming? Anyway I went to Holiday Inn express right down road. Looks like at a certain time they would rather make $89+ than $0 any way the lobby looked nice

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank sistola
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for your comment that the Country Inn & Suites Bradenton lobby looked nice. The Country Inn & Suites is one of the newest hotels in the Sarasota Bradenton area.

We understand you were disappointed Country Inn & Suites did not accept a coupon one night, due to availability. This is peak season in Southwest Florida and the hotel has been running close to capacity. The number of cars in the parking lot at 7pm is not indicative of the number of rooms already checked in and reservations for arrival that night.

If you had stayed at Country Inn & Suites Bradenton, I’m confident that your TripAdvisor ratings would have been much higher and more meaningful to other travelers.

We invite you to stay with us in the future to experience Country Inn & Suites Bradenton firsthand.

Our guests enjoy our clean well equipped guestrooms and suites with luxurious beds, our Be Our Guest Breakfast, free Wi-Fi and all of the other amenities that make County Inn & Suites one of the most popular hotels in the Sarasota Bradenton area.

Best regards,

Tom Yorke
Leiden
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I spent 3 nights here after the motel in Bradenton I had reserved did not feel safe at all.
So when I arrived at the Country Inn I was pleasently surprised, nice quiet surroundings (with shops and restaurants near by), lovely hallway and a very nice gentleman who checked me in.
The room was very nice and quiet, the bathroom lovely and big.
So my stay was not only safe but also very comfortable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank 4HeleneG
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights and were very happy with this location. The staff was friendly and helpful and this locations was set back from the road so you heard no noise at all.

Unlike most places you could eat the free breakfast.

Will stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank John S
Versailles, Kentucky
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We spent the night here on our way down to Sanibel from Orlando. We had flown in to Orlando ...and needed a midway point for an overnight stop. I had made reservations for this Country Inn based on previous reviews, it's proximity to the interstate (it's right OFF I 75) and I got a fantastic rate for the night.

We arrived late in the evening...thanks to long lines at baggage claim, and at the rental car counter and ...LOTS of traffic in the Orlando area. While I mentioned this hotel is off I75...it's tucked away in an area with trees, and shopping center ...you can't hear ANY road noise. I have to say, however, I was nervous about the school bus pulling in, in front of us. Both my husband and I are educators...but didn't relish a bus load of kiddos on our vacay. However... We didn't hear a peep from the girl's soccer team that was staying there that night:). Hotel was very quiet...at least our floor, 3rd floor was. Our room was fine. We had booked 2 queen beds. Room was stuffy when we checked in. I turned on the air and room cooled and cleared up. Room was clean and had everything we needed. Beds were very comfortable. I found extra blankets in closet and a synthetic pillow there. I'm allergic to feathers...ie feather pillows...so I was pleased to find a synthetic pillow! Breakfast the next morning was okay. Nothing special. It's the usual at County Inns. There was free wifi. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank akersjr
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were in good hands with Tom and a colleague at the check-in! We got a very quiet room on the third floor (East side) and had a great night's sleep. This was a good location to visit Saratoga and the islands in the Gulf of Mexico, nearby. The place is very quiet and truly gives a weary traveller a quiet place to rest! Tom also made a few referrals to what turned out to be an excellent restaurant with fresh fish at very reasonable prices. Pretty good and free breakfast too. Highly recommended and high on the list of place to return too.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are super quiet and will ensure you a good night's sleep!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple