Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
GreenLeadersBronze level
Frederick, Maryland
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My goal was a good night's sleep because I had to get an early start the following morning.The room was clean, cool and dark-great for sleep. Bed was super comfortable and they delivered my wake-up call just as ordered. The fridge in the room is very convenient. I had leftovers and was able to keep them cold overnight. The complimentary breakfast was extremely convenient as I didnt have to spend time stopping for coffee or breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cindy S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Tampa, FL
Reviewed September 2, 2013

At first I was a little skeptical of all the great reviews of this place. It seemed nice enough but nothing that immediately identified it as a #1 rated hotel. And then when the bathtub drain clogged and the hairdryer didn't work, I was not impressed. So with those two small problems in mind, we went downstairs to breakfast. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked (waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, biscuits & gravy, pastries, breads/bagels, etc.) and the woman who was there was very friendly and attentive. After we ate I walked across the lobby to the front desk to tell someone about the bathtub drain and hairdryer. The woman who was running the breakfast area ran over to the front desk and explained that she was doing double duty that day as another staff member had an emergency. I told her about the problems in the room and she said she would take care of it. And she did. She personally cleaned the drain and re-set the electrical switch on the hairdryer outlet. I think she may be the manager and if not, she should be. This hotel had everything we hope for and expect in a hotel (cleanliness, good breakfast, and the usual amenities, etc.) but service like this truly makes it stand out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank smwhitaker
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This establishment is a one of the nicest I have been in. The rooms are
clean spacious and very comfortable.. With a beautiful lobby, library with books, computer room, exercise room, laundry room, pool and lovely porch with rockers. Not
to go unnoticed is the breakfasts which are served from 6:00 until 9:30. They have a
different main item each day, as well as pastries, muffins, bagels, waffles,cereals, fresh
fruit, and several different juices. Coffee served all day and cookies are made for everyone and put out at the desk. Management is a real plus.... these folks are on the ball and more than
willing to help anyway they can. We will be going back.

Room Tip: Very little noise on the higher floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Miami
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for an interview and stayed at this hotel. From the moment I checked in til the moment I left, I found a warm, friendly, and clean environment. Breakfast was very good, consisting of waffles, eggs, sausage, breads, cereals, and juices. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was welcoming and very friendly. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2013
Apopka, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times for work & pleasure trips to Sarasota. It is at the top of my list for ease of reservations to include the long list of no detail left not attended to. The beds are comfortable, clean rooms, the pool sparkles,the breakfast buffet is quick & plenty of space to have the family around the table. The air conditioner is perfect & no outside noise like lots of places nearby. Value is very competitive & free parking, which is becoming not so common anymore. I prefer to stay here, then in Sarasota because of the ease from here to get access to the well marked exits for I-75. Also when I attend the rowing complex events @ I-75 & University Blvd, which is just the next exit south of here, it is much easier to attend from this hotel. There has never been a bad issue of any kind. Truly, I travel a lot & this is my favorite place to stay.

Room Tip: This wonderful property is close to everything for shopping, dining out & or traveling to other...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have stayed many times at this hotel, since it first opened. It suits us very well when visiting family and friends in the area of Bradenton. We have found it to be very consistent with friendly attention, quick service, comfortable, clean rooms and a well-stocked buffet breakfast each morning. It is also well-located off I-75 ! Excellent value and I am sure we will be back there soon.

Patrick Cook.

Room Tip: Rooms further from the elevator are quieter. Second or third floor are preferable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here one week, and it was awesome! The rooms were amazing. The beds were very comfortable, and you could eat off the bathroom floor it was so clean. The ac worked beautifully. The washers and dryers worked great. They have a business office that came in handy at least once during my stay. The pool was very clean. Breakfast here is awesome. Great tasting food, and it changed day to day. The staff was great. The owners take pride in this motel, and it shows.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!