Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in Bradenton & Sarasota on vacation & were looking for a higher level hotel that was rated tops in customer service, cleanliness, safe and convenient. This hotel surpassed our expectations. All the staff made us feel at home, wifi available, many stores very close and they have agreement with local fitness center that offers all types of workout equipment. Rooms were VERY clean, quiet in the evenings and a very warm feeling. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We got married in Lakewood Ranch on a Saturday and although we live in the area we wanted to have some privacy before we left for our honeymoon on Sunday. I used my name for check in, but wanted to make sure my almost husband could check in before the wedding if he needed to so I stopped by during wedding errands to leave his name. I was offered the "honeymoon suite" at an extra charge but I knew we wouldn't be there very long so I declined. We checked in really late, no unusual stares at me in my wedding dress from the guy at the front desk at check in :). I've never stayed at a Counrty Inn before and I loved this place. The room was very clean, very comfortable, and a great size with a couch and sitting area. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful and check out was seamless. Definitely recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

We are delighted you selected Country Inn and Suites for your wedding night and that you loved the hotel! You mentioned breakfast in the morning was wonderful! At all Country Inn & Suites the "Be Our Guest Breakfast" is a full hot breakfast buffet with eggs and breakfast meats, waffles served with china, metal flatware and glassware. It is a much better breakfast presentation that many other chains where breakfast is simple and served with disposable paper or Styrofoam plates and plastic utensils.

We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Perhaps you would like to celebrate your anniversaries with us.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stumbled upon this little gem in December of 2012. Back now July of 2013. Very clean rooms, hallways and exterior. The free breakfast is excellent, staff is friendly and helpful. Close and convenient to shops, across the street from Publix, Bob Evan's and Lowes, if you should have any withdrawals for home repairs while on travel.
Nice common area with a fireplace and books to read during your stay.
We'll make this a place to stop at on our trips to the Sarasota area for sure.

Room Tip: Not that the Kids Activities are average, just didn't travel with little ones. The beach is abou...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with Country Inn & Suites Bradenton again. We appreciate your excellent TripAdvisor review. You mentioned the hotel is close and convenient to shops. Travelers also appreciate the many restaurants within walking distance including Gecko's Grill & Pub, Chickadee's Eatery, Cedar Reef Fish Camp and China Village all located in our shopping plaza. Texas Roadhouse recently opened at our intersection I-75 & SR70 exit 217.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites Bradenton on your future trips to our area Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our second time staying at this hotel and it performed just as well as last year. The hotel is lovely, the staff is great, the rooms are clean and stocked well. We are gym geeks and although they have a small fitness room, they have an arrangement with LA Fitness across the street and guests can use the facility for free. ...it was wonderful! They have a nice outdoor pool too. There is a very very sweet woman who works the morning shift and assists with the morning breakfast. Her breakfast employee did not show up the morning we were there and she did the entire breakfast spread herself and did a terrific job. She is super sweet - i did not get her name but she was also the morning manager last year when we visited and was super helpful then too! If you are looking for a great place to stay when visiting Siesta Key Beaches - this hotel is only like a 15 minute drive. Right off the interstate and there are a lot of nice shops in the plaza with LA Fitness that have clothing, gift shop, furniture, etc. Unique shops. So once again this year, I'm giving this hotel my 10 ************. I hope to come back again next year too!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice here but i like the suites that have the sofabed in one room and two queens i...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the exceptional TripAdvisor review on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton!

The "very very sweet woman" you mentioned is Tammy Patel. She is terrific and sets the tone for the rest of the staff. We appreciate your 10 stars.

Thank you for mentioning Country Inn & Suites Bradenton's convenient location to Siesta Key Beach, ranked the #1 beach in Dr. Beach's annual America's Best Beaches.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites Bradenton.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 75, Exit 217, in Bradenton Florida. Whenever my family come to fisit they always stay here. They enjoy free wireless Internet access, and a complimentary breakfast. There is also an On-site business center there if you need it.
The hotel is convenient to a Publix supermarket, at least four good restaurants, many sports venues, Lido Key, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island, and the talcum powder sand beaches of Siesta Key. Since I live in the area, I am obliged to add that Siesta Key is currently rated the #1 Beach in the USA.
The rooms are clean and the service is very good. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool.
3  Thank Antaeus B
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for posting this outstanding and informative review. We sincerely appreciate your sending your family and friends to our Country Inn & Suites Bradenton when they visit you in Sarasota.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I are frequent guests at this hotel and thoroughly enjoy staying there. We travel often to the greater Tampa area and stay at other hotels, as well as other Country Inn & Suites, but prefer this hotel overall, and I can honestly say the staff is the reason for that. Their diligence to what they do is obvious, and everything they do is done with a cheerful smile. To be pleasantly greeted each time we arrive with a smile and a few laughs with the front desk staff (Domaine and Tammy to mention a few), who have everything ready for us to check in so we can just go relax after a long day is very much appreciated. The staff is always attentive and accommodating to our particular needs, which again is very much appreciated. The rooms are clean and neat with everything in order. The included buffet breakfast can’t be beat. The quality and quantity of menu items is excellent and the staff keeps the dining area neat and clean and ensures that the food items are constantly fresh and replenished, and that is no easy task considering how busy it can get in there. All in all, it’s a great place to stay in a good location with easy highway access, surrounded by a number of stores (including Publix, Lowes, Bealls), restaurants, eateries and fast food options, and in close proximity to the beaches and the city.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor has access to the lobby staircase for those that don't like to wait for the elevat...
1  Thank Anne M

Domaine, Tammy and the rest of our staff are all thrilled to read your excellent and informative TripAdvisor review. You have highlighted many of the reasons travelers love our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had to make a trip to Bradenton, FL on a one day notice. We were only able to find one room for a very busy weekend in one hotel. We left for Bradenton with trepidation but were we surprised with what we got. We had a relatively new room, well cleaned and supplied, away from traffic. The staff were all very professional and helped us with a reservation problem without any difficulty. The housekeeping staff was attentive and breakfast was very well done, much better than their competition. A wonderful benefit for me was that the hotel had an arrangement to send their guests to a L.A. Fitness gym literally across the street at no cost to me! Truly a value to guests who really like to work out or exercise. I was very impressed and plan to return there at our next visit. I travel a lot professionally, usually to four and five star hotels and can honestly say that I enjoyed this stay more than many at higher-end hotels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for posting this outstanding review on TripAdvisor! We look foreward to welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites Bradenton