Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cooper City, Florida
“Sports Teams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I am the coach of a youth soccer team and we recently played a tournament in Bradenton. We booked 7 rooms for 3 days. When we arrived the hotel management had all of our rooms prepared as we requested in a block and were extremely courteous and professional. When we explained to them that we had early morning games on both Saturday and Sunday they opened up their breakfast an hour earlier to accommodate us. The breakfast itself was very good, with hot foods like eggs and sausage and waffles accompanied by the traditional cereals, fruits, pastries, coffee and juices. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and the hotel is well situated. If our soccer team needs to play again in Bradenton we will definitely return. Tremendous value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ahazelton67

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We spent 1 night at this property recently and found it to be an very good hotel. Rooms are typical Country Inn 2 room suites with small fridge and microwave. Perfect for a short stay. Staff very friendly.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the elevator, which is quite noisey.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to you and your staff for having customer service that goes above and beyond!

My Mom stayed with you last month for five days. There was a death in our family, it wasn't the most ideal reason to visit Florida.

When I asked how the stay at the hotel went, she said it was an excellent experience. There were several people that stood out to her, please know, each and every one of you made a difference.

*Let me preface this with the FACT that my Mom and electronics do not get along. Ever.

Thomas at the front desk. She went on and on about how friendly, nice and helpful you were. I believe you were also the one that offered to print her boarding pass when she was ready to leave. She couldn't get her boarding pass to print for the trip down to Florida, so you have no idea what a relief this was to her.

Jeannie at the front desk at 4:30am. Mom doesn’t sleep well and needed to make sure her clock was set for the right time, and have the alarm set correctly. She couldn’t figure it out and asked if someone could set it for her at the front desk. Jeannie at the front desk told her she would personally set it for her…and she did.

Domaine “The Cookie Man”, who I heard was very tall, charming, and spoke with an accent. She was there with her sister and she said Domaine “The Cookie Man” told them he made cookies “just for them” every day.

Perhaps these things do not sound like a “big deal”, but the personal touches are so incredibly important. It made a very somber situation into an experience with comforting touches at just the right time and making all the difference.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of my Mom while she was at your hotel. I've always been a fan of the Country Inns & Suites and this just reinforces that you walk the talk.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Warmest Regards,

Kristin

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
White Hall, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very nice place. The lobby was made to look like a manor house with a great stairway. The hotel appears to be pretty new. Although not large, the room was very well-appointed, The desk had 5 outlets on top, something most places lack. The breakfast was adequate. DirectTV. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Everyone had a "Good Morning Sir". That's rare nowadays.

All-in-all a very pleasant stay although it was pretty pricey. We'll stay again.

Room Tip: Our third floor room was fine.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
WEST PALM BEACH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel is the ideal place to stay for any occasion! Great location, safe environment, clean and beautiful scenery (interior and exterior) and to top it all off a very professional and helpful staff !!! Mr. Thomas, Dormaine and Ms. Jeanne were at the top of their game everyday! We felt like we were at home! I had a problem with a package delivery and Mr. Thomas jumped into action to save the day. Not a negative thing to say! Would gladly stay again in a heart beat! Can't wait until next year!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

In town for my cousin's wedding...what a lovely choice . The room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was very well kept & clean as well. The King size bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up...LOL
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating...made sure we were pleased. Our room was not available, as we got there early, but the nice gentleman @ the front desk called & found us a room that was the same as I had reserved and gave us that one. We were so appreciative as we wanted to rest up before the wedding. We will definitely stay here again & recommend our friends & family to do so also.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the 2nd time that we have stayed at the Hotel. This time we got lost before getting to the hotel, the time was approaching time for our room to be cancelled, I called and spoke with a very helpful man, Thomas, who gave me directions from where we were to directly there. and assured me that my room would not be cancelled. Great customer service. The breakfast was delicious, the room was perfect. We also like that this site is "Go Green", we recycle everything. We'll be back, for sure. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!