I just wanted to extend my appreciation to you and your staff for having customer service that goes above and beyond!
My Mom stayed with you last month for five days. There was a death in our family, it wasn't the most ideal reason to visit Florida.
When I asked how the stay at the hotel went, she said it was an excellent experience. There were several people that stood out to her, please know, each and every one of you made a difference.
*Let me preface this with the FACT that my Mom and electronics do not get along. Ever.
Thomas at the front desk. She went on and on about how friendly, nice and helpful you were. I believe you were also the one that offered to print her boarding pass when she was ready to leave. She couldn't get her boarding pass to print for the trip down to Florida, so you have no idea what a relief this was to her.
Jeannie at the front desk at 4:30am. Mom doesn’t sleep well and needed to make sure her clock was set for the right time, and have the alarm set correctly. She couldn’t figure it out and asked if someone could set it for her at the front desk. Jeannie at the front desk told her she would personally set it for her…and she did.
Domaine “The Cookie Man”, who I heard was very tall, charming, and spoke with an accent. She was there with her sister and she said Domaine “The Cookie Man” told them he made cookies “just for them” every day.
Perhaps these things do not sound like a “big deal”, but the personal touches are so incredibly important. It made a very somber situation into an experience with comforting touches at just the right time and making all the difference.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of my Mom while she was at your hotel. I've always been a fan of the Country Inns & Suites and this just reinforces that you walk the talk.
Happy Holidays to all of you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites, where friendly service and warm touches make our brand new Bradenton hotel a great option for both business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located off I-75 and State Road 70, our hotel offers all the comforts of home with modern conveniences and services tailored to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Upon arriving, you will be welcomed by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Complimentary freshly baked cookies and a full service coffee bar are available throughout the day for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Bradenton
- Country Inn & Suites Bradenton Hotel Bradenton