“Would definitely stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Omaha, Nebraska
“Would definitely stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to you and your staff for having customer service that goes above and beyond!

My Mom stayed with you last month for five days. There was a death in our family, it wasn't the most ideal reason to visit Florida.

When I asked how the stay at the hotel went, she said it was an excellent experience. There were several people that stood out to her, please know, each and every one of you made a difference.

*Let me preface this with the FACT that my Mom and electronics do not get along. Ever.

Thomas at the front desk. She went on and on about how friendly, nice and helpful you were. I believe you were also the one that offered to print her boarding pass when she was ready to leave. She couldn't get her boarding pass to print for the trip down to Florida, so you have no idea what a relief this was to her.

Jeannie at the front desk at 4:30am. Mom doesn’t sleep well and needed to make sure her clock was set for the right time, and have the alarm set correctly. She couldn’t figure it out and asked if someone could set it for her at the front desk. Jeannie at the front desk told her she would personally set it for her…and she did.

Domaine “The Cookie Man”, who I heard was very tall, charming, and spoke with an accent. She was there with her sister and she said Domaine “The Cookie Man” told them he made cookies “just for them” every day.

Perhaps these things do not sound like a “big deal”, but the personal touches are so incredibly important. It made a very somber situation into an experience with comforting touches at just the right time and making all the difference.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of my Mom while she was at your hotel. I've always been a fan of the Country Inns & Suites and this just reinforces that you walk the talk.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Warmest Regards,

Kristin

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
White Hall, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very nice place. The lobby was made to look like a manor house with a great stairway. The hotel appears to be pretty new. Although not large, the room was very well-appointed, The desk had 5 outlets on top, something most places lack. The breakfast was adequate. DirectTV. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Everyone had a "Good Morning Sir". That's rare nowadays.

All-in-all a very pleasant stay although it was pretty pricey. We'll stay again.

Room Tip: Our third floor room was fine.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
WEST PALM BEACH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel is the ideal place to stay for any occasion! Great location, safe environment, clean and beautiful scenery (interior and exterior) and to top it all off a very professional and helpful staff !!! Mr. Thomas, Dormaine and Ms. Jeanne were at the top of their game everyday! We felt like we were at home! I had a problem with a package delivery and Mr. Thomas jumped into action to save the day. Not a negative thing to say! Would gladly stay again in a heart beat! Can't wait until next year!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!!!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

In town for my cousin's wedding...what a lovely choice . The room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was very well kept & clean as well. The King size bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up...LOL
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating...made sure we were pleased. Our room was not available, as we got there early, but the nice gentleman @ the front desk called & found us a room that was the same as I had reserved and gave us that one. We were so appreciative as we wanted to rest up before the wedding. We will definitely stay here again & recommend our friends & family to do so also.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the 2nd time that we have stayed at the Hotel. This time we got lost before getting to the hotel, the time was approaching time for our room to be cancelled, I called and spoke with a very helpful man, Thomas, who gave me directions from where we were to directly there. and assured me that my room would not be cancelled. Great customer service. The breakfast was delicious, the room was perfect. We also like that this site is "Go Green", we recycle everything. We'll be back, for sure. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

wonderful staff, excellent cleanliness and location. our whole soccer team stayed for a tournament, breakfast was wonderful, check in and check out a breeze, will look out for only country inn & suites whenever I travel

Fair Lawn NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Due to a sudden death in our family in FL while we were in the middle of Hurricane Sandy up north, we booked a full week stay as soon as our downed tree was removed and power was restored to our home because of the storm. The hotel is most accommodating and friendly. Rooms are impeccably clean, large and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast each day was varied and food was quite tasty. The business center was invaluable to us. The location is convenient to major roads, restaurants, shopping etc. Our trip was exhausting but we looked forward each night to returning to our hotel. The hotel made a very difficult time in our lives tolerable. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one.

Room Tip: Our room on the third floor was extremely quiet and it was appreciated.
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
BEST WESTERN PLUS Manatee Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!